[Resolved] OneDigitalsUnethical and unlawful behavior

I purchased and item from ONEdigitals AU in November 2016, it was a Westone MMCX bluetooth cable from. https://www.onedigitals.com.au/products/westone-mmcx-bluetooth-cable-for-earphon...⇄ />
4 or 5 days after I received these I opened them for the first time and used them to find there was a sensitive connectivity issue with one ear piece where by the audio would cut in and out. basically out of the box they weren't working. I immediately contacted OneDigitals AU for a replacement HOWEVER its going terribly and has taken 5 months so far and still no resolution. According to them i missed the opportunity to claim a Dead on Arrival by 1 or 2 days (which according to consumer law is not correct) and its now been sent back and has to go to a repair centre and they are refusing to supply me with a brand new working product. IT took months to actually get them to collect the device and start to process the claim however it has been another few weeks and it would appear i am not getting a replacement or my refund. This all started November 2016 last year and its now May 2017

To me this is unacceptable as the item was not working out of the box and I was entitle to a replacement item given it was faulty when it arrived.

The initial transaction was on the 12 November 2016 for 181.75 and was from OneDigitals.com.au Internet

• Resolution Statement

• One Digitals Solution Customer Care's Response · May 15, 2017

Hi. We appreciate you letting us know if there are things aren't right. Please accept our sincere and unreserved apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you. May we have your order number so we can investigate your returned item. We are hoping that you can give us a chance to make it up to you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

• Don't trust them's Response · Jul 05, 2017

Onedigitals are robbers take your money $$$
    Don't deliver

S0
May 08, 2017

Comments

• Do
      Oct 23, 2018
    OneDigitals - Samsung galaxy J3 mobile phone
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia
    onedigitals.com

I placed an order with onedigitals on their website site.
    They took my money $$$ out of my bank account The very same day.
    37 days later no phone.
    No money $$$
    Yes can you believe this.
    Do not deal with onedigitals.
    They are Robbers and thieves