OneClickAppliances.com / Fraud and scam

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Oneclickappliances.com is apparently back in business, after several weeks of running only a shell site. I placed an order on 3/23/08, in the amount of $583.92, then got a note saying they couldn't fulfill and would issue a refund. They proceeded several sham attempts at a refund, which said "didn't work", so instructed me to see redress from my credit card company. Unfortunately, I paid via PayPal and ACH transfer.

I complained to PayPal, who initiated action, which also failed. PayPal now has closed the case, even though I have recovered NOTHING. The firm is now associated with other more reputable dealers in a click-through model: Those retailers are also risking their reputations with this firm.

The firms are:

AJMadison.com
abt.com
abesofmaine.com
newegg.com.

On behalf of the hundreds of complaints posted on this board and others, please do not patronize oneclickappliances.com unless and until they prove they have resolved all claims of fraud against them.

Pa

Comments

6th of Mar, 2008
    OneClickAppliances.com - Non receipt of items!
    OneClickAppliances.com
    Mahopac
    New York
    www.oneclickappliances.com

I ordered 6 different items from this company on December 30,, 2007 and have only received 2 items and many broken promises for delivery of the other items. I was told on numerous occasions that the items I had ordered were now in stock and would ship out within a week. It is now March 6, 2008 and I still have not received all the items that I ordered.

I am getting very frustrated with this company!!!

• Br
      25th of Mar, 2008

Completely concur. I ordered 2 appliances totaling $2600, Jan 13, 08. I have had exactly the same experience. Last delivery date I was told was March 24 (yesterday). It has not been honored.

Last week, I received some lame excuse that they were updating their systems to better serve their customers, this week, their voicemail is saying the same. They have a long way to go ...

Buyer Beware - DO NOT BUY FROM OCA

• Ga
      25th of Mar, 2008

I ordered a Oven, a Microwave and a backsplash totalling 2286.00 on Jan 30, 2008. I never received them. Promised to ship 3/5, then 3/13, then 3/21.
    I received an email today pasted below; I tried to call their phone numbers, been disconnected !
    Below is there email to me

Hello,
    As you may have seen by now, we are updating our systems and we are unable to process orders at this time. If you have already purchased an item with us and have not received it, we will gladly refund your account, as we are presently unable to ship items.
    Please send us the following information if you have an open order with One Click Appliances:
    Order #:
    Name:
    Phone number:
    After we receive this information, One Click Appliances regarding your account will contact you. We will quickly attend to your account and make sure that you are refunded in a timely manner.
    If you are a current customer and have other issues regarding a previous purchase, please email the aforementioned information and we will contact you to assist you with your order.
    We truly apologize for this inconvenience and we want to ensure you that your account will be handled carefully and thoroughly.
    Customer Care Team
    One Click Appliances

• Na
      27th of Mar, 2008

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ORDER. I NEVER DID!

• To
      18th of Apr, 2008

NEVER EVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AFTER REPEATED ATTEMPTS TO TO GET THE ORDER SHIPPED. NO PHONE NUMBER IN SERVICE. AND MY ORDER HASN'T COME NOR HAVE MY MONEY BEEN PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL NOT GIVE U YOUR MONEY BACK

• Ga
      11th of Nov, 2008

I ordered an appliance from "oneclickappliances" in February of 2008. I paid for it $339 which was about $80 cheaper than we could get it anywhere else.They charged my credit card immediately. After two weeks, I contacted them and they promised delivery within two weeks. About three weeks later, because I did not hear anything, I contacted them again, and they promised to me I will have it for sure in two weeks. I never recived it. I recived an email on March pasted below:

Hello,

This is notification of new post to Order: #

Name: Rachel Gonzalez
    Message:
    Your order will ship out on 3/26. You will be receiving an email with the delivery company’s contact information. Within this email you will be provided with the shipping company’s phone number and website where you can track this shipment online. You will also be able to speak to the shipping company at your leisure and schedule a delivery date with them.

If there is any other way I can be of assistance or should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I’ll be more than happy to help.

Thank you for choosing One Click Appliances! We appreciate your business and we value you as a customer!

View:
    Thank you for shopping at One Click Appliances!

I tried to call their phone numbers, their voicemail was saying the same.Below is the last email I got from them:
    From: "Therron Johnson" Add sender to Contacts
    To:

Dear Valued Customer,

Please Be Advised

Due to our system update orders will not be shipped out, Therefore we will be issuing a refund into your acct and you should receive credit within 3-5 business days. A cancellation email will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.

We sincerely aplogize for any inconvenience,

Customer Service Support Team

One Click appliances

Support@OneClickAppliances.com

I DID NOT GET ANY MONY BACK, and the credit card company sent to me a letter yesturday after about eight months in response to my inquiry about the transaction made with "oneclickappliances". They could not contact the merchant. Any lawyer out there that need some info I'd be happy to help. I hope one day they are going to get cought.
    NEVER EVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Gi
      16th of Nov, 2008

HI I also ordered from oneclick I ordered a jenn aire stove for 1792 dollars. That is alot of money for my family but we had to replace with another downdraft stove I have two small children and only one working burner on my stove I also recieved an email stating all orders have been cancelled and they would issue me a refund that was back in March We can't afford to buy a new stove until we get our money back which I know that's not happening Shame on those people for doing this. I hope they remember God don't like ugly. I can't even cook a holiday dinner this year. But I hope they enjoy theres..

• Li
      31st of Mar, 2009

This company charged my credit card but never send the appliance. We were given the "run around" about difficulties filling our order, later saying that we would receive a refund because they could not fill any orders. They finally told us they could not process a refund and to contact our bank. Unfortunately they had stalled long enough that we were out of our "window of opportunity" to place such a claim with the bank. Upon trying to contact the company again the email address was mysteriously closed. I have contacted the company numerous times and have yet to receive a refund. Buyer beware!!