Onebills.com / disagreement

1 France Review updated:

i was looking for an antivirus and suddenly i saw your window proposing it so i paid 3 amount 49, 95 euros- 29, 95 euros and 24, 95 euros i did not get anything, so i had to purchase another antivirus from another company.
please could you give me my money back; it was for me a big disagreament.

best regards

Feriel BELHASSEN

More Onebills.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      1st of Aug, 2008

I was given that my computer would be "safe"..however I put my hsbc card on to pay the requested 109 bucks, but nothing happened when I went to install the goods...still to today no one has answered my question's and it still show's that I habe 42 viruse's...eek...thx..rkt/3705*

• Wi
      6th of Aug, 2008

On July 7, 2008 I signed up for a virus protection program costing $49.95. To my surprise when the bill was printed the total was $109.85 I immediately asked the company, to correct the bill but to no avail because when my credit card statement came today, all three items were on my statement.
    I did sign up for the Antivirus 2009 Professional program @ $49.95 but I did not intentionally sign up for the AlphaWipe Tracks Cleaner 2008 program for $34.95 or the Premium support program @ $24.95.
    Actually I want to cancel the whole thing and have you refund the whole charge as I have deleted it from my computer as not satisfactory. Thank you