one stop transmission / Bad transmission

1 8550 N 91st Avenue Suite 69Peoria, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 623-374-4734

I got the transmission May of last year. I had it installed and it was slipping from the start. I called to have it returned but they gave me the run around. Well after 1 year with it in the garage I got some cash saved up and took it back to another shop. We found used parts in a rebuilt case. that is why the want you to return it. They don't want anyone to see what we found. I found some one else with the same issue.

Comments

• J1
      2nd of Jun, 2011

What Mr.White is failing to tell the general public is that this transmission was shipped on 10-20-2010 and received 10-25-2010 and claims it has been sitting in the garage for a year..Hmmmm...If there would have been a phone call to us regarding an issue, we would have promptly dealt with it. People that do their research on businesses will see, through venues like ebay or the BBB, they will see that we always take care of our customers. Sometimes, people take it upon themselves to fix it themselves and then come back on the vendor. Also, to claim "used" parts...The transmission has been in service 8 months and who knows how many miles. Parts will have age. Parts inside a transmission are designed to wear out. They are under extreme pressure. Products have a warranty for a reason, things do happen...Human error, parts failure. In an instance such as this, when Mr. White called us on 5-19-2011 to tell us he had the transmission opened, without our authorization, he voided his warranty. There we no technical related calls made to us regarding a problem. I am sure as you see this complaint you will try to find more, you will see that this is not common. If we were not taking care of our customers, there will be a large number of compaints. If you were to search some of our competion, you will see what I am talking about. I believe this is simply a case of not wanting to return the product for warranty repairs. I am not trying to point fingers or start an arguement. I am saying however, that people SHOULD do their research and not take what they read on the internet that can be simply made up and cannot be confirmed. Check em out yourself and make a informed decision..regardless of who you choose
    John, 1 Stop Transmissions

6th of Aug, 2011

I have delt with John at one stop transmission. The first transmission I recieved was not right for my vehicle. I ordered the correct one they shipped the correct one but what I recieved and what was in my truck did not exactly match. John could not determine what I had so he paid the shipping to return the transmission that I ordered and ship mine to him in Arizona. One Stop Transmission then quickly rebuilt MY transmission and returned it to me. That impressed me then I had a problem with the transmission aproximately 12 months later. John quickly requseted that I take it to a qualitfied shop in my area for inspection. John specified that the pan not be removed or ANY disassembly be done in the intrest of my 2 year unlimited mile warranty. Getting this done took me a while to get too. But when i did and the shop could not find an electronic code nor could they determine the problem with out opening the transmission John and Matt worked together to get my transmission shipped back to them for inspection and repair. I didnt get the transmission out and shipped to them till I had been driving it for a year and half . Yet they were eager to do what it took to get me taken care of.
    Mr Whites complaining of used parts in a rebuilt case showes that he has no clue of what he bought. He purchased a remanufactured transmission therefore the case and yes some of the internal parts are expected te be "used". I have nothing but good to say about the people and specifically John and Matt at One Stop Transmission. They are good people to deal with and take customer service seriously.
    Thanks Guys

• Je
      4th of Oct, 2012

well i bought a transmission from them since the 5th of September 2012 and i still haven't received it. I've called numerous times no answer, emailed numerous times email where returnede maildemon, And the website has disappeared so you tell me now, what should i do.

• Cu
      12th of Oct, 2012

I recently bought a transmission from one stop in Arizona. And have had it installed for two months and it has failed. Tried calling and the phones are disconnected and the website has been permanently removed. So I call around and found out they closed shop. So now what am I supposed to do?

• Si
      13th of Nov, 2012

i got a three transmissions from them and none of the three worked---thought it would of been cheaper to exchange with them. I ended up rebuilding the third one and now trying to get ahold of them to settle up on the differences but nobody answers. Jeff New Ulm Minnesota

• Dc
      23rd of Jan, 2013

I purchased my transmission from them April of 2011. The first transmission shipped showed up broken and not useable. I had to wait another three weeks for another one to come. The transmission was installed and when I test drove the vehicle it felt iffy. I called and spoke with John and he said new transmissions are "tight" and it takes a little time to "break it in" sure, Ive heard of this. But you see, I am the original owner and know how my truck should feel. Here I am less than a year later, less than 6, 000 on the new transmission, is it broken in yet? Of course it is, its DEAD!! Once again 1 STOP TRANSMISSION has failed!!! Now they have closed up shop. After your smart remarks to other comments JOHN, how do you feel with the shop closed up. Seems us poor little consumers may have known what we were really talking about. This place is a scam! all they want is your money. When you call to place an order they are more than willing to break their back for you. Once you paid, good luck man. After they have your money they can care less. BS.