One Source Telecom / Sales Ability

1 Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-292-9492

Dan Kinney of One Source has always given me fair opportunities to make a decent living. Their numbers are [protected] and [protected]. One Source Fort Lauderdale is a legitimate agent of Verizon and AT&T and they don’t “rip-off” the reps. Anyone who says so must have been doing some shady business and there was a reason they didn’t get paid. I have never had a problem with my commissions and anything in question Dan Kinney has always researched and given me specific answers. He has in the past been an advocate of his team and I believe with this blog it will make him better for it.

Comments

• Fe
    One Source Telecom - Sales Practices
    One Source Telecom
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida
    Phone: 888-292-9492

Dan Kinney is the manager of One Source Telecom in Fort Lauderdale. The numbers are 800-550-7152 and 888-292-9492. He is the only one that helped me with my problem.

One Source Telecom - Sales Management
    One Source Telecom
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida
    Phone: 888-292-9492

One Source Telecom is located in Fort Lauderdale Florida. Their numbers are 888-292-9492 and 800-550-7152. Dan Kinney manages the place and takes care of the sales issues.

25th of Feb, 2010

800-550-7152 and 888-292-9492 are the numbers for One Source Telecom in Fort Lauderdale Florida. Dan Kinney took care of us when we needed help as well.