One Home Medical Equipment LLChospital bed unethical behavior

One Home Medical Equipment, LLC. Humana should check the providers, this one is the worth company I ever deal with.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miramar, FLMy mother an 93 year old with dementhia, had to sleep with a mattress on the floor this past Saturday, May 13, because of your workers at customer service an dispatch, I had a call Friday around 5:00 pm from a Haitian lady, telling me about the delivery for sat, mentioning that they will call me in the morning to let me know of the time, they never called, around 2:30 pm I called them, I was put on hold for the longest time, they came back an told me will be delivered by 5:pm. I keep calling, they claim the on call personal will delivery before 9:00 pm, finally at 10:00 pm. they said nobody will delivered that night. Sunday I started calling since 9:00 am, finally they delivered by 4:00 p.m. Their services are really bad. I also have a lot of problem with their therapies, my husband and mother are thru heal with them, so unprofessional, I am comtemplating to pull out my mother, husband and myself from Humana, you should have more that one provider for medical needs, if one doesn't work you cal refer to another one.

Ma