One Communications / no early cancellation fee
DO NOT SIGN A LONG TERM AGREEMENT WITH ONE COMMUNICATIONS!!
There is no early cancellation fee. If you decide to go with another telecom service provider YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT the One Comm contract. Also, you must notify "One" 30 days before the contract ends if you want to opt-out. They send a letter offering 3 free months of service if you renew the contract, so you get trapped in a never-ending contract.
Also, "One" uses Verizon's phone lines. If you have a problem with service, they have to call Verizon. But Verizon is obligated to serve their own customers first, so you get kicked to the back of the line.
We switched our service to Comcast, not knowing about the terms of our contract with One.
After the switch, a One rep called us with glee in his voice to tell us that $5000.00 will be due on the cancelled contract. He then informed us that we had a 30 day window to opt-out with Comcast, and that we could sign a new deal with One to avoid the $5000.00 fee. We had no choice but to resign with One and cancel Comcast.
I wish that were the end of it. But after nearly three months phone calls, shut-off notices & miscommunication within One, we finally have the One service back.
ONE HUGE HEADACHE!!
More One Communications Complaints & Reviews
- One Communications - Will not resolve call routing issue 
- One Communications - Fraud and crooks 
- One Communications - Freakin' idiots!
- One Communications - Forced to pay thousands in attorney fees to defend myself against this ridiculous charge
- One Communications - This company is pure garbage
- One Communications - Finance Charges 
- One Communications - Support is not worth the savings 
- One Communications - What a Great Change
- One Communications - Alleged Breach of Contract
- One Communications - I just want to say that this was the worst customer service experience of my life