One Communications / Forced to pay thousands in attorney fees to defend myself against this ridiculous charge

1 United States

After my contract with One Communications ad expired, I opted to switch to a new phone company which literally cut my bill in half. I sent One a fax explaining the swicth and the date it would take place. On the day of the switch, I sen all of my One Comm equipment back inside boxes they had provided with return labels. Of course, I kept receiving a monthly equipment bill. I called and called and called to get it resolved. No luck. Collection calls began coming from collectors, I provided them with all of he documentation and they agreed i was in the right. 18 Months later, I jsut received a court summons for unpaid equipment charges for equipment I had sent back. They billed me 5t straight months after receiving their equipment back. I will now be forced to pay thousands in attorney ffes to defend myself against this rtidiculoyus charge. I am completelky outraged. Be sure to avoid sales.

Pe