One Communications / Will not resolve call routing issue
We have been having an ongoing long distance call routing issue for months now. One communications confirmed the issue, but has no solution for it.. They tested and confirmed this on this on their end. The tech slipped up and suggested that this is happening for ALL Legacy conversent customers.
When we dial [protected]-xxxx Or [protected]-xxxx, we get the message "Please enter the 10 digit mailbox number"
When we dial 978-397-xxxx Or [protected]-xxxx, we get the message "This is not a working #"
One Com told us to dial [protected] as work around. Now we're getting invoices from [protected] as its a paid-for service. This is not a fix.. This is a blow-off response they passed off as the solution.
This amounts to a block of T-Mobile cell phone numbers that many One Com customers cannot reach. T-Mobile will not let a business who isn't a current customer open a trouble ticket.. Verizon is the same. One Com refused to help me open a trouble ticket with T-Mobile from a business to business stance which would have a louder voice and higher chance of resolution.
Our contract is up in a few months.. I'm counting down the days...
More One Communications Complaints & Reviews
- One Communications - Fraud and crooks 
- One Communications - Freakin' idiots!
- One Communications - Forced to pay thousands in attorney fees to defend myself against this ridiculous charge
- One Communications - This company is pure garbage
- One Communications - What a Great Change
- One Communications - Support is not worth the savings 
- One Communications - Awful from top down
- One Communications - Alleged Breach of Contract
- One Communications - no early cancellation fee 
- One Communications - Finance Charges