One-Click Furniture / Scam, not a real company!

NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-834-2566

Please do not order from this company! They are scam artists. I wish that I would have found these postings before I was sucked in. I placed an order, they charged my card immediately and I never received the merchandise. I placed several calls to them and the man "Al" just hung up on me and said he didn't know what I was talking about. After several calls to him he just quit answering the phone. All of my e-mails came back undeliverable.

Unfortunately he has my credit card information, I called to cancel my card today. The site looks legit and when I called before ordering to ask some product questions he was so very kind and helpful just to "suck" me in. I got suckered... please don't do the same.

What a sad man that he would have to stoop so low!

Comments

Jo
  10th of Apr, 2008
I too was scammed and Im not letting up, I found out yesterday from a NYC officer that the IP address goes back to Guitar City in the Middle East. Write to everyone in law enforcement and every law agency about One Click Furniture, Furniture Brands Group, Every day Furnishings. Call and write