One Click Furniture / No delivery!

1 7108 Exfair roadBethesda, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 301-652-6136

I ordered a bed from one click furniture in September of 2007 and my card was immediately charged. After inquiring about delivery in November, I received several e-mails assuring me that delivery was right around the corner. I called and talked to a manager who assured me that there had been a production hold-up, but the bed was shipping shortly. He promised me an e-mail confirming this, which has never arrived. I am now fairly sure I was scammed by this company and am calling my credit card company to cancel the order. Do not order from this company--they are scam artists.

Comments

• De
      6th of Feb, 2008

I had the exact ordeal with this company!!!!
    I placed an order 7/13/07 for a metal full size bed. The company took $445.00 out of my account on 7/19/07. I had an estimated delivery date of 4-6 weeks. We canceled the order and asked for a refund in November, we waited and waited. So in the end after numerous calls to this company we got our credit card company after them. Within 2 weeks of this we finally had our refund!!
    Thats not all.. 12/12/07 a metal full sized bed arrived from this two-bit company at 9:30pm at night AFTER WE CANCELLED AND HAD A REFUND CHECK!!!

We then had a terrible time in returning this bed as the guys who delivered it had driven all the way from N.C and would not accept that this delivery was a MISTAKE.

So now it is Feb,6th,2008 and I am having to wait for a" pick up" on the bed at 9:40pm by the same delivery guys that wouldn't take it back when they delivered the darn thing originally!!!
    Take my advice never ever buy off this company!!!

12th of Feb, 2008

To the many people who have been scammed by OneClickFurniture, Furniture Brands Group or whatever other names they have, contact your bank ASAP! No matter what they tell you or promise you, the bottom line is YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR MERCHANDISE. They will lead you on until it is too late for your bank to reimburse you. After they get your money they don't call, and once you call and start getting the fiesta music with the operator constantly saying "ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE BUSY ASSISTING OTHER CUSTOMERS" you'll know what the deal is. Be careful who you give your info to. RESEARCH every site you go on. I did purchase furniture from a Furniture XO website that was ligit, I trust them but I don't think I'll ever purchase anything online again after this ordeal.

• Mr
      13th of Feb, 2008

I ordered a TV stand from this company back in Nov. 2007. It is Feb. 13 2008 and I just cancelled my purchase however they have already charged me.

I really hope I do not have too much trouble getting a refund. The lady said it would take 7-10 days. I will be calling everyday now that I know this company is not legit.

I am very upset and just spent 11 minutes on hold just to cancel the order. I would never buy from this company again!

• Gi
      20th of Feb, 2008

I ordered a bed in November and after getting the run-around with phone calls and getting no response to my e-mail, I cancelled my order a week ago. They have not posted a refund to my card and will not tell me why.

I can only assume they have stolen my money, so I am reporting them to the BBB and the Federal consumer complaint board.

• Ka
      4th of Mar, 2008
    One Click Furniture - Fraud and scam!
    One Click Furniture

As so many have posted before me, I ordered furniture from One Click in December 2007 and still have not received it. I've exchanged emails with a customer service rep named "Suzie" and she assured me several times that my order was "in processing" and that it should be delivered soon. After many attempts to call and speak with someone live, I've decided to contact the fraud department at my credit card company as this company charged my credit card as soon as I placed the order.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Ap
      12th of Mar, 2008

Ditto..............PLEASE everyone report them at once............

• De
      21st of Mar, 2008
    One Click Furniture - No product shipped!
    Thomson
    Georgia
    Phone: 706-449-1133

Order placed in Nov. 07. Now March 08. Will ship any day now, that was right after Christmas, 07. Sun deliver of North Carolina would provide "white gloves" delivery per Suzie. I guess the gloves stay white because they never touch anything. I will contact my credit card company and file a fraud complaint.

• Da
      27th of Mar, 2008
    One Click Furniture - Never Delivered and Unresponsive

I ordered from this company back in Dec. Most emails will go unanswered, phone calls are ignored. Kept "promising" me my furniture was on it's way. Eventually, I called my credit card company to dispute the card.

Do Not Order from this company.

• Kh
      30th of Apr, 2008

They definately are a scam, same exact story here too. After months of waiting, calling, emailing, etc, I finally cancelled. Had to call American Express for help with a refund. They need to be prosecuted. How can I help?

• Al
      11th of May, 2008

Wow, what a scam these people are running! I paid $1600 for a chest last November, it's May now and all I have ever heard from them is it's on it's way. I called my credit card company last week and thank goodness they credited my account. BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY - THEY NEVER DELIVER!

• Je
      17th of May, 2008

I ordered furniture for over $2200.00 through one click in Jan 2008 and never get anything delivered until April. I cancelled my order through Rozie. However one click cannot refund my credit. I am working with my credit card company to get the refund now. Hope everything is ok with the refund.

Beware of these scam people!!!

• Je
      29th of May, 2008
    One Click Furniture - No replacement for damaged furniture
    www.oneclickfurniture.com

SCAM SCAM SCAM I ordered a bedroom set 11/08/07 told it would be 8 weeks max. Arrived 01/24/08. When arrived it was all damaged.It was not damaged by the freight company. Called Suzie Walker and she stated it would be replaced. Called Suzie 02/12/08 and she said she needed photos of the damaged furniture. Emailed thenm the same day and she said it would leave the factory 03/24/08. Nothing arrived On 03/25/08 called Suzie and she said it was going to 04/25/08. No furniture again. They do not answer the phone now and if they do they hang up. I called the Better Business Bureau and they are going to look into this, and they need people who have been scamed to get in touch with them. They also go under Everyday Furnishings.com Bestbuydeco.com Furniturebrandsgroup.com and Suzie and Al are running these also

22nd of Jul, 2008

One Click Furniture, Everyday Furnishings and Best Buy Decor are all the same company.
    They take your money and never deliver. it's a scam.

• Ba
      8th of Aug, 2008
    One Click Furniture - Never Received my Furniture
    New York
    OnrClickFurniture.com

I ordered my furniture in March and it was to take 6-8 weeks. I called in May, they were still waiting for a full truck. Delivery was to be 6/12/08. Well, I waited no furniture. I called 6/15/08 and now the delivery date was to be 7/18/08. Well it's now August and I still have no furniture. I looked at their website and they are not taking any more orders. They won't answer their phones and e-mails just get sent back to me. Well I guess I just lost $1500.00. SCAM_SCAM_SCAM, stay away. They had also had a previous name under everyday furnishings, then changed to ONE CLICK FURNITURE. I used my American Express card thinking I would be protected, but after 60 days, American Express won't take the claim.

• He
      12th of Aug, 2008
    One Click Furniture - Did not receive furniture
    New York

I am a Katrina victim and ordered and paid to replace furniture lost due to the hurricane. The order was placed and paid for with my insurance money but to date I have only received E-mails with promises of future dates of delivery. I am sixty-five years and cannot afford to lose $3100.00. Should I contact the attorney General of my state? Will this help since the company is in New YOrk?

• Su
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I ordered 2 pieces of furniture in June 2008 with a shipping date of July then August. I paid $941 on my credit card. The company's e-mail doesn't work and the phone number doesn't connect you to anyone! I placed a complaint with the fraud department of the credit card company. I'm very dissappointed and want my money back!!!

10th of Sep, 2008

Same here. I'm on the phone with my credit company now.