One Click Cash.com / Their rude, bizarre conduct

1 Niobrara, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-230-3266

I thought they were OK. I paid off one loan with them and took the 2nd for $200.00. I was having difficulty with my bank and the account was empty but open. I had emails faxed from the bank that the account was open and would be getting direct deposit. After several weeks, the "compliance dept" makes ONE call to me, which I missed. I tried to get in touch, but they have no phone number. So I called customer service every day begging them to put me through to Compliance. They refused. Only fax and email. I sent about 20 emails. The phone message left for me by The Complaince Dept of one click cash said they would have to "recoup" the $200 because they "lost it". This is crazy. My direct deposit comes in on the 3rd and I was ready to make my first payment. Finally I called the Atty General's office who called them and got back to me. He said he had no trouble getting through to compliance. He said they told him a lot of bull. I never ripped them off for $200.00. I lost a portion of the loan MYSELF when it was put in my bank. Luckily, one overdraught fee was given back to me. But still, I lost about $100 of the loan. One Click Cash lost NOTHING. I got through to Compliance after the atty general called (still customer service was nasty and didn't want to put me though) and when I got through the woman who had called me went nuts on me. She said I burned them for $200 but they will "eat it". What did I do? Every time I said - you can start taking the loan payments from the acct on the 3rd as planned Sept 3 but it was like she didn't hear me. I told her she was shady. I also told her the attorney general told me to get in touch with their state's banking and finance dept. I don't think they are worth it. If they don't want to take the $200 as per the debiting schedule for reasons that escape me, what can I do? Their customer serv dept was very rude and always lying. There are two other strange events that happened with this company but I am done with them. Miss Compliance Dept said to me: IF YOU REPORT US, I WILL SEND MY PAPERWORK OVER. Well, I can't believe it.

Comments

• Mi
      30th of Dec, 2009

these people are unbeleivable. I have already paid $360.00 for a $300.00 loan and none of that money has gone towards my loan I still owe $300.00. I have tried to question them and they just keep giving me the run around. I don't know what to do.

• Fr
      20th of Dec, 2011

TO THE THE COMPLIANCE BOARD OF ONE CLICK CASH.COM... I AM EMAILING YOU IN ACCORDANCE TO A COMPLAINT THAT HAS BEEN TURNED OVER TO YOU. I AM VICKIE STOUGH WHOM WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE HAD 150.00 DEPOSITED INTO MY ACCOUNT ON SEPT 26, 2011 WHICH NEVER MADE IT TO MY ACCOUNT. ALL STATEMENTS FROM MY BANK LISTERHILL CREDIT UNION HAVE BEEN FAXED AND THERE WAS NO $150 DEPOSITED INTO MY ACCOUNT. AS OF NOW THEY HAVE WITHDRAWN $270 FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MONEY FROM ONE CLICK CASH, PLEASE LOOK INTO MY ACCOUNT ASAP. I NEED MY $270 BACK IN MY ACCOUNT IN 24 HOURS. MY LAST FOUR OF SS ARE 6696 AND MY BIR. 06/01/1961 ACCOUNT NO. 943396 AND ROUTING IS 262277110. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP, THAT WAS MY CHRISTMAS MONEY AND THE BBB IS ALSO GETTING INVOLVE IN THIS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!