One Click Appliances / Scam!

We ordered a $1900 washer/dryer from oneclickappliances.com - they then cancelled the order and said they would refund us. We never got our money back and now they do not respond to emails and have removed their telephone number from their site. There is HUNDREDS of exactly the same complaint of various consumer review websites. REPORT THEM TO...

And try to stop them doing this to lots more people. They are making money out of people desperate for a bargain. I cannot believe they are still in operation - I have reported them to the better business bureau, it might not help, but if lots of people did it then it might!

Va

Comments

• Ji
      28th of Mar, 2008
    One Click Appliances - Did not receive product or refund
    New York
    Phone: 914-743-1000
    www.oneclickappliances.com

I placed an order on January 21st. The order hit my credit card the next day. After numerous quoted delivery dates I received 1 piece of the two. They owe me a $3, 000+ line item - now they do not answer their phone and a get an e-mail saying they will refund my money but I have not seen it.

• Va
      16th of Apr, 2008
    One Click Appliances - Avoid them
    www.oneclickappliances.com

This merchant's practices are problematic. They accept orders, but then leave you in limbo for weeks/months. After repeated failed attempts to get them to respond, they promise delayed delivery, only to then cancel your order without explanation. They then claim to have issued you a refund, but then process it for a slightly different amount so it will reject. They then instruct you to contact your credit card company to request a charge-back due to their inability to reprocess it. Meanwhile you’re left to solve their problem while they hold on to your money. Avoid this merchant at all cost!!!

• Va
      21st of Apr, 2008
    One Click Appliances - Cancelled my order but refuses to give a refund
    www.oneclickappliances.com

Avoid One Click Appliances at all cost. This store is a FRAUD!!! Join Sean Duryee, email add: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it in filing class suit against this store.

This store MUST CLOSE before it can victimize more honest buyers who just want to get their appliances at a better deal, well, who doesn't?

If we unite, then we will win this fight. Justice is for everyone not just for few who got their refund because of technicality.

What about the others? If we didn't make it, then let's warn others who'll fall into the same trap. It's better to do something than nothing at all. thank you.

16th of May, 2008

I spent over a year dealing with this company, reporting them to BBB, consumer protection agency, New York Attorney Gen, and contacting lawyers who wouldn't handle it because the amount was $869.00. I posted negative feedback on Pricegrabber and was then contacted by One Cluck and told since I posted a neg comment that it could take much longer to resolve my issue. Their crooks and keep getting away with it! Why? Because our caring government could care less!!!

• Pa
      12th of Jul, 2008

Oneclickappliances.com is apparently back in business, after several weeks of running only a shell site.

I placed an order on 3/23/08, in the amount of $583.92, then got a note saying they couldn't fulfill and would issue a refund. They proceeded several sham attempts at a refund, which said "didn't work", so instructed me to see redress from my credit card company.

Unfortunately, I paid via PayPal and ACH transfer.

I complained to PayPal, who initiated action, which also failed. PayPal now has closed the case, even though I have recovered NOTHING.

The firm is now associated with other more reputable dealers in a click-through model:

THose retailers are also risking their reputations with this firm.

The firms are:

AJMadison.com
    abt.com
    abesofmaine.com
    newegg.com.

On behalf of the hundreds of complaints posted on this board and others, please do not patronize oneclickappliances.com unless and until they prove they have resolved all claims of fraud against them.