Ondot Couriers And Cargo LtdTheft/Non delivery of Courier

I had booked a courier with theOndot courier and Cargo company on 8th August 2014 from their Kangra outlet in Himachal Pradesh bearing the docket no.[protected].
Though the above consignment was booked on 8th August, 2014 but inspite of more than four and half months having passed the courier was not delivered. Moreover I multiple times contacted the customer care no [protected] which unfortunately cannot be reached easily as most of the time the calls are unattended or simply bounced off from one extension to another and ultimately get disconnected. Whenever I made contact I was curtly told the matter would be looked into and they will get in touch. A complaint no 1272 was also assigned in August, but the courier was not delivered.. I was told on 19th August that the courier is with them and that they will deliver it the next day, however it was not delivered. I have reported the above matter to them, but despite all my pleadings they did not deliver the parcel which is highly unbusiness like. Several visits to their offices without any result has resulted in severe mental harassment and expenditure on my part as well as considerable loss as I had to be away from my work for the same many times to make these visits.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Delhi, NYOn account of this I have suffered losses besides mental and physical harassment by customer executives and office managers who also abused me leading to humiliation and loss of reputation. I talked to Mr. Saurabh Dixit the VP, Ms Leena Roy CSD head, Mr. BS Sandhu GM, Mr Rajinder Vij besides Ms Laxmi, Mr Paramjeet Singh( ph nos [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]) etc but to no avail.
From all this it is very clear that when contacted on 19th August the courier was with them and then they misplaced, stole or misappropriated the courier. Now all these numbers [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected] have stopped responding to my calls and also I too have been through enough of their unprofessional and careless attitude. Besides causing financial loss owing to loss of the courier, I had to make innumerable visits to their offices involving considerable financial expenditure, making STD calls to innumerable officials, financial loss owing to time away from work to make the above visits to the tune of Rs.20000/ and also suffered abuse at the hands of the company officials causing me significant humiliation and loss of reputation. It has caused me considerable mental and physical harassment for the last so many days as I have been running after the courier company for the redressal of my complaint.

Do