Comments

• Ar
      15th of Nov, 2008

Dear Madam/Sir

Kindly find attached the details. I, at last, had to download from your web site, after talking to all people in Ambala and Amritsar and not getting any satisfactory reply.

This parcel was booked with one of the agents in Ambala city and as per this document(Attached below) was sent to its destination Amritsar form where it had to go to its actual destination Chhehrata(on the outskirts of Amritsar and actually a part of Amritsar).Till this time I am running from pillar to post, making personal visit, have tallked to around 10 different people over phone.The customer care cell of Ambala Hub is very inconsistent with their answers and has asked me to talk to one of the seniors Mr.Saini, who has assured me to take action definitely by tomorrow to sort out the issue.

This is very serious matter as the gift parcel I have sent to my sister, who is married in Amritsar.When they have gone to all Amritsar branches with the Awb No., all the four branches have told my sister’s inlaws that no such parcel has come from Ambala, making our position very awkward. Looking into the seriousness of this matter I request you to please help by finding out the parcel, which is quite precious and important for our family.

Find attached the track sheet downloaded from your website.

I am a very old and satisfied customer of ondot till this time and was having high expectations as service part is concerned.

Arun Kalia

AMRITSAR(PB)Cont.To : ON DOT AMRITSAR
    Cont.Person : MR RAJAN BALI
    Phone: 0183-5080116

* R.T.O.- Returned To Origin & N.D.R.-Non Delivered Reason
    * Thank You for opting ONDOT services. We need Your Feedback/Suggesstion, To improve ourselves

Terms & Conditions

Copyright © 2007 Ondot Couriers & Cargo Limited, All rights reserved

check mail of ondotcouriers ondot info Admin Login

• In
      28th of Nov, 2008

i sent an envelop on 24/11/2008 by ondot courier AWB No. 197699358 from moradabad to office of the addl. commissionor of income tax range mumbai
    but it is not delivered till today 28/11/2008 why i want to know i m in great problem.
    what i do i am waiting if anyone tell me about that

• Mu
      22nd of Jun, 2010

complaint

• La
      25th of Nov, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I have booked a courier from Ludhiana to Guindy. The courier no. is Airway Bill No : 263948055 at 17.11.10. But till now it is not delivered to Bonfiglioli Transmission(P) ltd.

Laxman Joshi

• La
      25th of Nov, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I have booked a courier from Ludhiana to Thirumudivakkam Chennai. The courier no. is Airway Bill No : 263948055 at 17.11.10. But till now it is not delivered to Bonfiglioli Transmission(P) ltd.

Laxman Joshi

• Dg
      28th of Nov, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I have booked a courier from MUMBAI to OOTY . The courier no. is Airway Bill No :422145501 But till now it is not delivered

• Pp
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I have booked a courier from DELHI TO MUMBAI. The courier no. is Airway Bill No :615367476 But till now it is not delivered

Regards,
    PP Grover
    AJ Hindi Daily
    502, I.N.S. Building,
    Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001
    Phone: 011-23717584

4th of Jan, 2011

i m sakhshi from Gokaldas Images Pvt Ltd.. awb # 615129201 ...was despatched from Super Journals co. on 30/dec.. and after tracking its showing tat package is reached Peenya on 31/dec.. then i m not understanding why the package has NOT been delivered to us.. this really frustrating.. and we called the no. given in net.. but it is also wrong.. pls let us know how to contact n when we will be receiving otr package??????

hope to have a reply from you

• Bi
      20th of Feb, 2011

My name is biju & have send a parcel to PATHANAMTHITTA Kerala state, even after 2 weeks it didn't reached LR NO 422888644