Oncorre Inc / h1b visa fraud

1 Bridgewater, NJ, United States Review updated:

One of the biggest fraud companies. They are doing fraud and playing with lives of professionals and collecting $6000+ money for H1b sponsorship. This company works against department of labour laws and doing Visa fraud. This company is absolutely fraud and managed by the most unethical and cunning bunch of people who can ever come across.

I just wanted to inform you all regarding my visa experience. After coming back from USA, I started searching employers to file my H1B since I am Cap Exempt candidate. After searching I got connected with Sheela Jena through LinkedIn. She insisted me to check with Subrat Patnaik, President of Oncorre Inc, based out in Bridgewater, NJ.

Subrat is totally money-minded man and he didn’t process until you submit full H1B fees in his bank account. Also, it is very hard to reach for any queries and/or he’s not responding to your e-mails and never picks your phone calls. He has taken my case promises me that he has all the necessary documents for filing my H1B, but to my surprise he don’t have any legitimate documents and he only used to get papers from his illegal resources working out in NJ. He’s done fraud with me.

Also, after receiving RFE from USCIS on my case, he promised me that he will provide the requested documents within 3-4 weeks, but he has taken almost three months and send my documents in the last day only without showing what documents he’s going to send and what documents USCIS has requested in my case. After that Uscis raised NOID, he told me that he’s going to withdrawn my case since he don’t have requested documents and Also Uscis knows that he has provided forge papers in lieu of getting an approval on my case.

By doing all this mess, he has not only wasted my precious six month period but ruined my stable career and now I’m nowhere. Please don’t with this Oncorre for our visa need as they are fraud company

Ra