[Resolved] On Top Visibility / Unauthorized fraudulent credit card charges

5 Hauppauge, NY, United States Review updated:

I was a client for this company. After realizing they over charged my credit for for over 1 year after my website I contacted my credit card company. They never even delivered my website and cost me more business then I can even realize.
They lied about deadlines, and what they were going to accomplish. I received countless excuses of why they were "Dropping the Ball" in their minds. In exchange they wanted to offer me free services, and credits. Really? you want to sell me free services after I paid for services I never received. Completely unprofessional, and slimy people. I would never do business with these jokes. They even tried to put the website designer on the phone. This is the same guy who couldn't even meet his deadlines.

Never do business with them. Disgusted client. But it seems there are many of us on the internet.

• Resolution statement

On Top Visibility customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Da
Nov 10, 2016

Comments

• On
      14th of Nov, 2016

At On Top Visibility our clients’ satisfaction is our top priority and we take any complaint about our service very seriously. We strongly suspect that this and other identical complaints that have all suddenly appeared on this board in a matter of just a few weeks are the work of a disgruntled former employee who is trying to tarnish our reputation. We have been in business for over 6 years and we are not aware of any issue that matches what has been described in these complaints. If this had occurred we would have resolved it immediately. Like in all of our previous responses, we have asked the complainants to contact us directly to resolve any legitimate billing issues and we have not heard from a single one. Dan, we ask the same of you.

There is a clear pattern here. Every one of the so called clients (including your profile) all have just registered to the site in just the past few weeks and then immediately posted almost the exact same complaint re: unauthorized credit card charges. Each review uses the identical language almost word for word

If this is legitimate please identify your business so that we may resolve this matter to your satisfaction.