[Resolved] On Top Visibility / Terrible experience

1 Hauppauge, NY, United States Review updated:

I contracted On Top Visibility www.ontopvisibility.com to build my website for my company. I paid them in full over 12 months ago, and I never got a test link. These guys hard sold me, and used pressure tactics to get me to sign up. Then when I paid in full and was promised a mobile responsive website with all the bells and whistles to be completed inside of 90 days it never arrived.

I contacted them several times, and each time I was told someone was going to get back to me. First it was a web designer who tried to double talk me and told me how "hard they were working" then I spoke to their Operations Manager who had to get "approval" to have my money returned since they never completed the work. They first tried to negotiate with me and not give me my money. Then I had to get my lawyer involved to show these bad people I meant business. Roger, Jonn Diaz, and whoever else they tried to snow me with are jokes.

I would stay far away from these guys, and never do business with them. I have read the other reviews and can not imagine they are still in business.

• Resolution statement

On Top Visibility customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Jo
Nov 14, 2016

Comments

• On
      15th of Nov, 2016

We take these matters very seriously. However, we have no record or recollection of any customer experience fitting your story and description. We have never been approached by a client's attorney regarding a grievance. Not once!. Nor can we verify anything about your identity from your account, which appears to have just been created yesterday for the sole purpose of disparaging our firm.

Therefore we believe that this is the work of a disgruntled former employee whose mission in life has become to tarnish our reputation. If this is a legitimate concern we ask you like all other clients to contact us directly. Thank you.