The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

On the Border - Dublin, CA / Food poisoning

1 United States Review updated:

My wife, 3 year old son family and I visited this establishment and as a result of undercooked chicken ended up with food poisoning.

It has lasted for over a week now and has some serious side effects including dehydration.

I will be filing a complaint against the company with the board of health and possible class action suit for any long term effects as restaurants should be held accountable for making sure that when you frequent them they provide the meal prepared as it should be and not stick a unqualified cook in the kitchen that does not care how they serve a meal.

In my opinion do not ever eat here as your family is too important to have to live through a possible ordeal such as this.

Sincerely,
Anthony Figueroa

Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Ry
      6th of Jan, 2011
    +1 Votes

    I used to work at On the border in dublin ca as a host, I'm presuming your mentioning the one near the IMAX theater? The workers their aren't at all hygienic, they would stick their fingers in the drinks and most of the meals were microwaved instead of cooked which utterly disgusted me considering customers where paying for a meal that was SUPPOSED to be cooked, could be how you ended up catching a bug or in this case food poisoning, I too concur with your post and had never ate there to begin with (the food was bland and it was overpriced not to mention tasteless) management also bullies their employees expecially the store manager by the name of dale, and he threatens to fire them considering most of them are either illegal aliens working there. I have no respect and look down upon On the border for their poor management skills and the cook's lack of hygiene during producing meals, but I can't blame the cooks because they are treated like dirt by management so they don't take their job seriously. I do hope you are feeling better and I second that class action lawsuit considering the fact that you became seriously ill like you mentioned and it doesn't sound like it was something minor, Otb is disgusting, dont believe me? walk into their kitchen and see for yourself.

Post your comment