On-Star / charging bank account

1 Pontiac, United States Review updated:

I did not renew on-star on my 2005 GM Vehicle, however they have charged over 460.00 to my bank account, I have called them, we sold the vehicle in Feb. of 2008 and charges have been charged to my account since Feb to date. They are refusing to refund the money. The charges started May 11th 2006 to date. We never renewed with On-star- we couldn't afford to. Knowone told us that we would have to call them after the free deal, and I mean Knowone. Now my bank account after removing funds that weren't recorded, but were put in as a sort of saving for a trip, have been removed checks are bouncing like crazy. This will ruin us, as we have been living pay check to pay check with the fuel prices being so high, we can't save any money. They will not help us at On-Star at all.

Bu

Comments

• 95
      16th of Dec, 2008
    On-Star - could not phone in to ON-STAR in car
    General Motors
    Texas

I tried to call my wife on the ON-STAR phone in her 2009 HHR Chevrolet but could not get through. I then called her on her cell phone and completed the call. I was told ON-STAR would conect anywhere! Very disapointed!!!