On Lingo / Terrible service!

United States Review updated:
I, too tried to cancel. I ordered it at 10:00 pm est and called the next day at 9:45 am to cancel. Got to customer service rep Scott who was very rude and said it had already been shipped. They are in CA which made it 7:00 am! I called back to speak to a supervisor and was hung up on. They sent an email with return info and if it appears I will return it. I notified my credit card not to pay it.

Comments

Cl
  7th of Apr, 2008

On Lingo - False advertising!
On Lingo

I received an email from this company stating that I could get a FREE CD of Italian... well, I was interested in trying to quickly pick up this language, so I signed up for the CD and supposedly, I would only be charged shipping and handling costs. My monthly statements have now have been charged over $150.00. How can this company continue to scam poor innocent people. I will contact the BBB next and advise others to do the same.
Mi
  10th of Nov, 2010

On Lingo - False advertising!
ON LINGO LANGUAGE LEARNING
Longmont
Colorado
Phone: 720 684 6262

THE PRODUCT WAS NEVR RECEIVED..I HAVE BEEN CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD $79.95 AND I HAVE WRITTEN THEM--CALLED THE BANK. AND THEY WON`Y REMOVE THE CHARGE, THE CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CANCELED. miriam.magee26@gmail.com