On line dating / Request for money

1 Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Hi I was on your dating website conversation with client Stephen Timpe for about a month on messenger I was told by him to go on messenger so we could talk. This went on for about a month. Just there May 11 he advised me he was going on business to Malaysia as his mother had some property after that he worked that out he was coming to Nfld to visit me WHen he contacted me he needed money. I did not give him any. I feel that this is wrong I was honest with this man over the month. Now I will not be using this site anymore I am not comfortable with this site

On line dating

Sh
May 13, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      16th of Jun, 2011
    On line dating - took my money and did not deliver
    Zoosk on line dating
    Texas
    zoosk.com

I paid for a monthly site at zoosk they charged me for that month and a one time fee since then I have been told I need to register several times that I was not a member

• Ti
      13th of May, 2015

You can say that again!!! I got a hold of a number of guys??? that gave me that old sob story!!! I warned another dater about it and he nervously excused himself. I bet he'd fallen for it and gave her his credit card # or bank account # the way he acted.
    Hopefully he stopped her in time. I sent money a couple of times but not much and via Western Union. This was on MATCH.
    All I met on Match were thieves and swindlers. EHarmoney is a joke too!!! I tried them and they not only never hardly sent anyone but they told me I was a "monster" (Can you imagine saying that to a CUSTOMER???) and then it got worse. I was sent the "dregs" of the universe. Needless to say I quit BOTH dating services and I was MAD!!! Now I tell everyone who will listen to stay away from them and why. If you don't believe me try it yoursel[censored]

Tigerstarr830

13th of May, 2015

There will always be men out there just like there are plenty of ladies that ask for money..dont get discouraged it is not the websites fault, although def report him that is crossing the line.