On-dot Couriers & Cargo Ltd. / No information about my courier and even no hope of being delivered

1 India Review updated:

I'm facing problems with on dot couriers. actually my friend sayanti couriered me a thing i asked her to send me last Wednesday itself and i haven't received it yet neither could i get any information about my courier. I think now I'll not get my thing neither will they return it to my friend even in pune...

More On-dot Couriers & Cargo Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dh
      17th of Sep, 2007

a courier from patna was done on 10/09/07 for delievery at Agartala(Tripura) having consignment / AWB No-194191555. but uptill today evening 17/09/07 it has not been delivered.

• Dh
      17th of Sep, 2007

a courier from patna was done on 10/09/07 for delievery at Agartala(Tripura) by on-dot courier and cargo Ltd having consignment / AWB No-194191555. but uptill today evening 17/09/07 it has not been delivered.

• Tr
      11th of Oct, 2007

An important documents could not delivered which came from Bahrain Exchange Company, Kuwait in my residence informing that my residence is far off (just 2 kilometers is far off in their opinion) to deliver of which they do not have courtesy to deliver in an address just next to their office premises in Kurnool 518 001 A.P. India. Please beware of such courier services and confirm before they book with On Dot Cargo & Courier Services pleaseee.

• Im
      7th of Dec, 2007

I sent a parcel to Kharagpur on 1st Dec 07 and till today it has not been delivered. They are not even providing me the contact number for Kharagpur so that we can check. Do not even think of sending anything through this service.

11th of Dec, 2007

my courier no.is 223901708.i was to receive a courier frm pune to delhi in d frst week of november.Till now i havent received d courier.please take some immediate action.

• Ta
      17th of Dec, 2007

Didnt recieved my courier from IntecInfocom company, sent from delhi as on 11-12-07.

• Ra
      10th of Jan, 2008

an important document was send on 05/01/08 from patna (consignment no:awb194939705) and i havent received it yet today is 10/01/2008.it is utter irresponsibility on your part which should be dealt by your company.

• Ra
      1st of Feb, 2008

We Abhishek Ind. Ltd.(TRIDENT) are poiner customer of On Dot courier . After hundreds of remainders & complaints at Ludhiana office ( Mr Rohit , Shivani , Jaspreet etc.) get no response of our docket no. 224159723 dated 21.01.2008 despatched from M/s Sharplex Filters p Ltd. Mumbai

4th of Feb, 2008

I had also sent a courier through on dot on 30-1-08 but still the delivery hasn't been done. These courier services arew good for nothing. don't ever use this courier service.

• Pr
      16th of Feb, 2008

my consignment no 194931478 from allahabad to jammu dated 13/2/2008 could not tracking.
    kindly track it and give the jammu branch address and phone no.it is very urgent
    pradeep gupta

• Pr
      17th of Mar, 2008

I had send a letter through ON DOt Courier on o6-03-2008 from Growel Mumbai office to Prem Chand Chatterjee at Kolkata-15, my docket no*224881539* but the delivery hasn't been done till date.Unfortunately your On Dot kandivali office (Dipak, Mahendra) did not know the address of Kolkata office and also contact telephone number. kindly taken a necessary action for the above purpose.

• Me
      4th of Apr, 2008

Hey!
    This Is Melito Fernandes, I work In the United States . This Valantines Day I was Very Excited as my fiancee Miss. Siona Pereira Had Sent me a Watch with valantines day Greeting cards thru On-Dot courriers ( Goa) Office on 06th feb 2008. When She asked them wether it's possible to send the watch they informed her that the battries need to be removed, and accordingly the needful was done. The Cost of the Timex Watch Was Rs 3500 and the Courrier Fees were Rs 1800 Respectively.

After A couple weeks when my fiancee inquired about the consingment with Mr.GOMES the person who runs the Buisness he politely appoligesed saying that there was a delay so with a sense of understanding we said it was ok. Another week passed but the courrier did'nt reach The United States. So we happned to Call Mr Gomes Again and he was speechless may be because he stole the watch. We did'nt realise it untill i Got the Packet 3 weeks after that, but, i did'nt get it through courrier but thru regular postal mail. Anyways i was very happy cause its said better late then Never. But when i Opened the packet to my surprise, the Watch was missing and was replaced by 5 Cadbury Eclairs Candies. I was like Is it some kind of a Joke?

That day i called Mr GOMES Again but he said he him self went to Mumbai with the watch and guess what the packet was mailed from Mumbai Kalbadevi Post Office. He Promised that he will take serious actions and all that stuff, asked me to call the following day but the he said that they sent it from mumbai but it dissappred in The United States so he need to contact the Embassy i dont know for what Reason may be he was Making Stories.

But, if the watch is missing from United States then how is it Posted From Mumbai?

And Now when we call Mr. Gomes His wife says he do not wish to talk to us. Does That make any sense to you?

Well thats the End Conclussion is that Mr GOMES Stole tha Watch. Please Mr Gomes Dont do this to Anybody else Or you will be cursed More Shame on you MR . GOMES.

Mr.GOMES office--0091-832-3226583
    Mobile 0091-9850294258

MY REQUEST TO ALL YOU PEOPLE IS PLEASE DONT GO TO ON-DOT COURRIERS.
    THIS IS NOT A FAKE STORY YOU CAN CALL ME ON 001-832-892-2905 MELITO FERNANDES.

THANKYOU..

• Am
      17th of Apr, 2008

R/Sir,
    at first this is not a complaint, for inquiry i need to know about the franchiesee opportunity at Narwana distt. Jind, Haryana, if u r looking for a franchisee at Narwana, I wish to take franchisee of On-dot couriers in our city, Please reply...

thanking you

Amit Garg

• Vi
      15th of May, 2008

R/sir, A courier from gagret to delhi was done on 28/3/08 by on dot courier & cargo ltd..my consignment No.is 299624287 but until 15/5/2008 it has not been delevered.

• Ki
      16th of Jun, 2008

----- Original Message -----
    From: Earthline Apperal pvt limited
    To: info@ondotcouriers.com
    Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 7:21 PM
    Subject: POD No:124187473 dt 27.03.08 MISSING

This is to inform you that we had booked a courier POD No:124187473 dt 27.03.08 with you Borivali Branch but till date its not reached its destination.
    I need information for the same.

Regards,

KIRIT WADIKAR
    Showroom Manager
    Woodland - Borivali
    Tel # 022 - 28917291 / 65970191

• Aj
      19th of Jun, 2008

Consignment No 213144337 Dated 13-06-2008 but not received till date 19-06-2008.On dated personly visited Sector-17 chandigarh office no responce received regarding consignment.Also Contact telephone No. 0172 4696200 but not reponse. Please treart it most urgent.This is urgent material for me.
    Regards
    Ajit Sharma
    Mobile No.:- 09815692961
    Phone No :-0172-2625200

Consignment Number : 213144337
    Date : Friday, June 13, 2008
    Booked From : PALAM
    Destination : CHANDIGARH

Area of Service where Consignment is Moved.
    Date Origin Destination

New Delhi

Kind Attn: - Mr.RanghRajan
    Subject: - False DDR against Docket No.213144337 Dated 12-06-2008

Sir,

This is to inform that Docket No. 213144337 Dated 12-06-2008 booked from Palam, New delhi to Chandigarh through Ondot courier. Till dated 16-06-2008 I have not received .On 17-06-2008 I have taken from Delhi ondot corier to chandigarh ondot courier office address & Phone no.( Delhi Office Phone No. :- 011-45088888 & Chandigarh address is :- SCO -68 -70, Basement, Sector-17, Contact Person Mr.Rana & Mr.Sohan Singh ) I called sector -17 office and mr. Rana told me that they have forwarded my packet to Kuber Enterprises, Booth no. 21, sector-38-C, Chandigarh, Phone No.:- 9356378084, Contact Person :- Mr. Sanjeev ) on dated 13-06-2008.then I contacted Kuber Enterprises they told me we have returen backed to sector-17 .Then Personally on dated 17-06-2008 to know about packet .In my present Mr.Rana talk to Kuber Enterprises regarding This Parcel. They also told Mr.Rana we have returned back to your office. Then they search sector -17 office but not avail to trace over the packet. They requested me One Day time to locate the parcel and taken my mobile no.On 20-06-2008 Contact Your office on Phone No.011-45033304 many time but not gething satifactory reply. Already contact with Your office staff Nisha, Pooja, & Other staff but they disconnect the phoneline intensly.On 21-06-2008 in stead of parcel received only DDR Copy which is registered on 20-06-2008 .Where as ondot courier still parcel is showing with Kuber Enterprises.

Kindly clarify following points:-

• Kuber Enterprices received the Packet on dated 13-06-2008 and logded DDR on dated 20-06-2008. Why they have kept 6-Days whereas they inform me they have return back to sector-17.

I am going to give written complaint against false DDR registered in police station Sector -39 . This is for your information.

Ajit Sharma

Enclosed :- DDR Copy
    Ondot Trackresult Copy 23-06-2008 Print copy

• Ar
      14th of Jul, 2008

I, Arundhati mitra had bookedthrough ON DOt Courier on 07/07/2008.the Awb no.is 281427337.the destination whewre the courier was to reach is jharkhand(ranchi).till date it has not reached, it is really urgent.I think now I'll not get my thing neither will they return it to my daddyu in jharkhand

• Mo
      25th of Aug, 2008

Dear to everybody interested,
    40 days ago, my supplier from India send me an envelope with documentation that On- Dot company promise to deliver in 4 days and charge to him USD50. My supplier give me the tracking number and scan me the copy of the receive they give to him. I check by internet the tracking number but I was surprised when I was looking that is not possible to track the shipment since 2006. Nervous I call them for ask where is my package and they don't tell me, they just says that i will receive some day. Then I insist them about the information and they respond me with a very professional "### you!!!" this it was all the customer service I receive from ON DOT. Then I call my supplier and they explain him many excuses and promise that the package will be in USA in 2-3 days more. Well after 40 days, the package didn't arrive and they now skip my supplier when he is contacting them. This company is a fraud and they are professional thieves!!! I hope that reading this post can help somebody to chose another company because ON DOT is the worst company ever i met, I work with companies in China, Pakistan, Thailand, etc. but never one unprofessional as ON DOT. Then I see this website and I realize that I'm not the only one that they cheat. I just hope that all the money they take from this frauds to honest people, they need it for medicines for themselves!!! It sounds to hard but I'm very hungry and they lose something that I really need and constantly they lie to me. Please don't use this company otherwise your chance to have a problem is higher that the package arrive to destiny.

• Di
      26th of Aug, 2008

SIR, I HaD BOOKED A NORMAL LETTER THROUGH ON-DOT COURIER WIDE SHIPMENT NO. 256413035 ON 22AUG.08, but this is not delivered at destitation yet. The letter booked from ferozpur to Delhi. Kindly look in to the matter and deliver it.

thanks