On-Dot Courier & Cagro Limited / Mishandling of courier and misbehavior

I have booked my courier to pune on 26 Mar 07. Courier number is [protected], but still the courier has not arrive to specified address. I talked to Ajay on 27010075 about this delay on 28 Mar 07 but no action has been taken from his side.

Now today 31 Mar 07 i called up your headoffice in Delhi on this number 45086132, their the girl on reception gave me number of customer care manager "Sujit"[protected]) and informed that he is available there till 8:30PM and will help me solving this matter. I called him and he told me to call me again on monday, even though didn't ask me about compliant number and other detail "IS THIS THE WAY TO SETTLE CUSTOMER COMPLIANT".

Now i again called reception on number 45086132, there the same girl laughing at me told me "With laughter give me your courier number" i told her that i m seriously complaining about my courier mishandling and you are laughing at me.Then some guy took the phone and pretend to me that he is some regional manager "JHA" (I M SURE HE WAS NOT THE REGIONAL MANAGER JUST PRENDING ME SOME HIGH POST), told me to talk with some manners to a girl and asking about MOBILE NUMBER to afraid me.

Girl on reception was laughing at my compliant and other one giving me tips on mannerism. "THIS IS CALLED ON-DOT ON TO THE HEAD OF CUSTOMER".

Very bad service, do not use it!

N  4th of Jan, 2008 by
Dear Sir,

This is Aditya Gautam, from M/s Mahle Filter systems India Ltd., Pune, describing your delivery services provided by you to your customers.

1-My one of consignement booked from Delhi Zone by air on 2nd January 2008, from M/S Unique Rubber Components by your guy Mr. Sonu having Mobile No. 9811147773.
2-As per your guy Mr. Sonu, the Parcel forwarded from Mumbai office to Pune Office on 3rd January 2008.
3-On regular followup in your Pune office, I got no satisfactory answer, (In this regard I talk at your office on +912026330107, +912026330105 with Ms. Varsha )
4-Ms. Varsha told me that my parcel have moved to my plant on 12:30PM on 4th December, by Mr. Arvind (9860837337, 9373325237).
5-After that I contact Mr. Arvind but every time he was switched off. Once i succeed in contact with him, then he answer to deliverthe Parcel to next day i.e tomorrow.
6-In this regard, I complain to your Pune Customer Care (Mr. Jitesh 9970155856), But no satisfactory answer and action taken by him.
7-Sir, On Dot Courier does not understant the severity of the material and parcel, my one of the consignment is stopped due to the irregularities and irresponsibilities behaved by On Dot Courier. I have bad experience from your side.
8-I m facing this incident 2nd time by On dot courier.
And now i m going to talk my supplier to not to send the material from your courier, if any appropriate action is not taken by on dot.

Hoping that this will not repeat in future again.

Best Regards

Aditya Gautam
Sr. Engineer - VD
Mahle, Pune
N  11th of Jan, 2008 by
One courier no. 254747853 was despatched to me from Chandigarh on 7th Jan 08. Today its 12th Jan 08 but the same is still not delivered to me in Sonepat. The local agency is keeping the packet with from last 3 days but they dont have time to deliver the same to me.

Till now i was having an impression that ON DOT is a well reputed courier company but looking at its service its the worst company in this feild.
N  16th of Jan, 2008 by
As Dealing with your fanchieses in Punjab In District Barnala, We need your Co. Pan No. ASAP
A  18th of Jan, 2008 by

I had brought a Titan Watch for my grandmother and sent it via ON-DOT courier to her.I packed the box very nicely and sent the parcel.

My 84 year grandmother was excited to receive the watch in Indore, to her surprise when she opened the box the Watch was missing and she received the empty box.

Here are the Courier Details :

DOCKET Number : 901175577
Road Number : 1-8 515/1/B
St No. 7. Lane 1 Prakash Nagar

The ON - DOT guys robbed an 84yr old lady watch.. Its a shame and I'm so disspointed not for the watch but for the people we have in our country.

I extremely dissapointed and would raise this issue in the Newspapers so that someone may not suffer like me.

Richard Dutt
A  9th of Mar, 2008 by
i want to get your Ludhiana office number kindly revert back soon its urgent
N  4th of Apr, 2008 by
This Is Melito Fernandes, I work In the United States . This Valantines Day I was Very Excited as my fiancee Miss. Siona Pereira Had Sent me a Watch with valantines day Greeting cards thru On-Dot courriers ( Goa) Office on 06th feb 2008. When She asked them wether it's possible to send the watch they informed her that the battries need to be removed, and accordingly the needful was done. The Cost of the Timex Watch Was Rs 3500 and the Courrier Fees were Rs 1800 Respectively.

After A couple weeks when my fiancee inquired about the consingment with Mr.GOMES the person who runs the Buisness he politely appoligesed saying that there was a delay so with a sense of understanding we said it was ok. Another week passed but the courrier did'nt reach The United States. So we happned to Call Mr Gomes Again and he was speechless may be because he stole the watch. We did'nt realise it untill i Got the Packet 3 weeks after that, but, i did'nt get it through courrier but thru regular postal mail. Anyways i was very happy cause its said better late then Never. But when i Opened the packet to my surprise, the Watch was missing and was replaced by 5 Cadbury Eclairs Candies. I was like Is it some kind of a Joke?

That day i called Mr GOMES Again but he said he him self went to Mumbai with the watch and guess what the packet was mailed from Mumbai Kalbadevi Post Office. He Promised that he will take serious actions and all that stuff, asked me to call the following day but the he said that they sent it from mumbai but it dissappred in The United States so he need to contact the Embassy i dont know for what Reason may be he was Making Stories.

But, if the watch is missing from United States then how is it Posted From Mumbai?

And Now when we call Mr. Gomes His wife says he do not wish to talk to us. Does That make any sense to you?

Well thats the End Conclussion is that Mr GOMES Stole tha Watch. Please Mr Gomes Dont do this to Anybody else Or you will be cursed More Shame on you MR . GOMES.

Mr.GOMES office--0091-832-3226583
Mobile 0091-9850294258

D  24th of Apr, 2008 by
this is monika from shimla.
i post a courier from chandigarh to shimla at 7 jan 2008 and still it is not recieved by me.
The person of courier at shimla said they delivered it, but it still not, by the person mention in address.
I have a bank draft in that, it will almost expire who will responsible for that.
Daily i call at shimla they never gave any productive response.

what kind of this service.

A  29th of Apr, 2008 by
I am sameer mittal..i sent one courrier on 26 apr 08 from faridabad to haridwar..bt it never reached to haridwar...when i dialled 45033399 and 45033333 number no body picked up the phone, , , i tried to contact the shop from where i dispatched the courrier...but did nt get any positive response...my awb number was 299860493.so please do some thing . I extremely dissapointed and would raise this issue in the Newspapers so that someone may not suffer like me
A  1st of May, 2008 by
I am Vani Sood frm Paramount. A courrier packet which is delivered by courrier on dot from the panipat to the delhi (paramount)courrier AWB: 299857280 dtd. 25/4/2008. But we have not received courrier till date. I checked in website the no are given in website number is not working. Please help us.

Vani Sood
N  5th of May, 2008 by
kindly give me number of your Mumbai Office near by churny road
A  14th of May, 2008 by
I Mrs Beena Sharma undoubtedly agree with the complaints registeredabove.
One of the courrier vide Docket No. 299982853ought to have been received by me latest by May 8, 2008 i.e. the date which has been appearing on the site of this MOST HOPELESS, UNRELIABLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL organization.
Fact is this that the courrer has not reached me till date. On the other hand this company has forged documentation as per their own will and means.
I asked company to let me have copy of acknowledgement confirmed by me. Despite repeated unsuccessful efforts till date this courrier company has not succeded to let me have copy of acknowledgement.
Officials of the company are MOST HOPELESS IN THEIR BEHAVIOUR and responses to clients.
Future of this organization according to me is in Dark. Let management decide their own strategy.
N  31st of Aug, 2008 by
an envolope was sent to my address on 25th aug 2008 by on dot courier.but till now i am not getting that.
my address
prasanta kumar sabat
c/o- laxman panigrahy
golapally street
near raghunath temple

please track it and inform me as soon as possible
A  2nd of Sep, 2008 by
This is really a matter of seriousness of a courier company because courier agents are really mishandling and misbehaving with customers i am also an example of this Patiala agency of on dot couriers have further made some sub agents who mishandle and deliver the useful documents very late
N  2nd of Sep, 2008 by
This is Deepak On dot Patiala branch is MOST HOPELESS, UNRELIABLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL organization.
i think this is enough about any company
N  10th of Nov, 2008 by
Dear sir,
I have booked my courier Rajahmundry(andhra Pradesh)to Lonavala(maharashtra) on 27 oct 08. Courier number is 196030970, but still the courier has not arrive to specified address. But yours online system is show to the pimpri branch near pune. plese send it to the courier immediately.and plese conact to the above nos: Mr.ramana_lonavala-9371371556 .
thanks & regards
ganesh-09908285924(rajahmundry-andhra pradesh state)
A  11th of Nov, 2008 by
N  25th of Mar, 2009 by
A  23rd of Dec, 2009 by
my friend had sent a parsal from Delhi to Sri ganganagar(raj.) on 19 dec 2009 but we have not recieved it till now.The emloyees of ondot has declared it 'missing'.
N  7th of May, 2010 by
This is about Track On Courier Chennai. I have never seen such BAD customer service. I get a courier from Delhi every month, but they can never find my house. They never call to enquire where my house is. I face this problem every month. Once they delivered it, but just put it in the post box and left. It was a cheque. I never knew they never cared about the recepient signature when delivering a courier.

If I call them to track your courier, they will say, its returned as they could not find my house. They are never apologetic, they behave as if I am to be blamed as they could not find my house!
If you want to send something to someone, and you want them to receive it, DO NOT send it thru TRACK ON. You can never track where it is!
A  15th of Sep, 2010 by
Hello my name is mary melwani,
Ii can only say that I wish i could have read this comments BEFORE, now i am also going through the same problem, ( service is very bad).