Omnimark / UGG faulty boots!

1 Netherlands Review updated:

We have ordered UGGS at www.uggstop.com.au. First of all goods arrived 2 months after ordering even though we paid for express parcel. To our surprise the boots were not correct sewed. It is handmade, we understand, but the left boot was completely twisted and not possible to wear. Whenever you start a dialog (including detailed pictures), they hide themselves behind standard procedures, letters and even hide themselves behind manufacturers opinions rather then judging for themselves. All returns are heavily dismotivated with all kind of charges you have to pay up-front. We suspect them for sending boots that were earlier refused by their sales agents w.w...

Their customer unfriendly attitude is a disgrace to successful internet business labels as GAP, NIKE and Esprit to name some.

Comments

26th of Mar, 2008

When I first looked for reputation about UGGSTOP.COM.AU it was all good so I finally decided to send an order for a pair of ugg's. It arrived in three weeks but I found 3 strange signs about the boots: 1) the side/bottom fur falls off on the floor in my house and inside the boots when I just tried to put my feet in them. 2) a friend taught me that burned fur wouldn't make a uncomfy smell if it does smell like a burned hair it is fake. I picked up those fallen pieces of furs from the floor and burned them. They smelled aweful. 3) Apparently the saw and quality of the product is poor at a first grance, even though I know they're 'hand-made' and each pair is 'unique'. So I contacted them first to let them know that I wanted to return the product and get the refund and after I gor their positive respond I returned the boots having them carefully packed by post paying insurance cost. I know that all I paid was 240AU$ (190AU $ + shipping) and all I can get returned is only around 130 but the worst thing is it's been 2 months since I carefully shipped back the product back to Australia and I still have nor received a refund (I have even frequently checked my account history on PAYPAL but no proof.) or received a proper respond from them. It really sucks. I advise you not to buy UGGS there. I'm the one who believed the positive comments I found on their website and another, but I feel I have been totally lied to. It really sucks. It causes you lots of pain.

26th of Mar, 2008

P.S. BTW the fall-off of the fur was totally abnormal. It was too much. I was personally very unsatisfied with the quality in every way after carefully examining the product. I am glad that I returned the disappointing boots, even if the company is rotten and will not send me a refund.

• Gl
      17th of Apr, 2008

I have just received "UGG" boots from www.Uggstop.com They are cheap nasty fakes that I could have got from my local market!!! I would suggest if you are amember of a networking site like facebook or myspace let all your freinds know and tell them to tell their friends.

• Ro
      5th of Nov, 2008

I was looking at Uggs on e-bay and there was advertisement for Uggs for sale it took me to "Uggstop".I really wish that I didn't click on that link to tell you the truth.My Dad told me to just get the ones from the shop at my local shopping centre because he doesn't trust the people behind the internet but I refused and was hoping and praying that they wasn't fake.I got the parcel when I came home from school I got really excited, But my dad gave me the look.i was thinking that it was just him being picky but I opened the parcel and had a look for myself. The stitching was all messed up and the label wasn't even real. They didn't even come in a box, they came in a plastic bag I just stared at them for a good 5 minutes and felt like crying but I kept the tears inside.So please please dont buy the Uggs from uggstop they are cheap nasty fakes!=]

• As
      24th of Nov, 2008

I have had the worst time ever with this company, http://www.uggstore.com.au/index.php?currency=GBP&gclid=CN7Y1paejpcCFQoh3godaz-sDA

They say that they will be sending them within 5 - 10 working days, if you pay for the express service, however it has been somewhat two months, and nothng has arrived. They don't seem to be bothered and will not provide proof that they have in fact sent them, they have a disclaimer on their website saying that they do not take responsiblitily for the loss, however are unable to provide proof of trackable numbers. I am completly dissapointed and would advise people going through this website not to. IT IS A COMPLETE SHAM!

• Je
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I have the same problem as described above. Unfortunately, I could not believe that the boots were fake because they are advertising with the name "ugg" I thought the name is a registered trade mark. So why is the real "ugg" firm allowing that such a ### are use this name and betray people. When I sent back these fakes I first of all got a positive answer from them that they will refund when the parcel arrived. But after two answers they dont write back and even my last e-mail was sent back because the mail adress did not exist anymore. I lost my about 100 Euros and I hope this people will be caught by the australian authorities.

• Mr
      14th of Sep, 2010

OMG! I pais a FORTUNE for what I assumed were at least OK quality uggs from UGGSTOP. When they arrived, I was absolutely SHOCKED at the quality. The sheep skin fluff came off really easily and was so thin a floppy, the soul was extremely heavy. Just plain BAD! I genuinely dount these are made in Australia, because even the local shoe guy can make a better pair of uggs seriously!!! I couldn't give them to my husband for his birthday because they were too awful. The customer service was extremely rude, alerting me that I should have made myself familiar with their product before ordering. WHAT? HOW?? then refunded (as per their precious procedures) $128, from my original $169. Totally rude, horrible product and "legal" thievery. BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Mr
      14th of Sep, 2010

P.S found great AUSTRALIAN MADE reasonably priced ugg boots from "EMU Australia" for my husband in the end. the quality is incomparable to the shonky uggstop fakes.

• Je
      5th of Dec, 2010

What does your comment mean ?

• Il
      16th of Jan, 2012

I purchased their boots (www.uggstore.com.au) assuming that they are the real ugg boots that you can buy in Canada / USA.
    I purchased two pairs and paid $400.00 Canadian dollars. Their return policy is very deceiving, it would coast me more money to ship it back to their company in Australia, the quality of the boots doesn’t worth the money. Do not make the same mistake as I did.