Omex Packers and Movers / Pathetic service, avoid this company!

India Review updated:
My recent experience with "Omex Packers & Movers" is very bad. It was a complete torture for our whole family dealing with this packer.

I landed up to this packer thru their sister concern "Aggarwal Packers and Logistics" and now I have realized what a big mistake it was to choose them. Both of these companies are equally bad, non-accountable and they dont understand the meaning of commitments. But they will charge huge sum as fee and thats too in advance.

While moving my goods, few items were damaged, few boxes were missing but no commitments from these buggers on the action plan for claiming the damage from insurance.

I kept on calling them, sometimes they picked the phone and assured me that things will get resolved soon. But most of the time they didnt pick the call. Despite all these calls and assurances, nothing had happened. I am wondering whether they have actually insured my goods or just kept the insurance premium money in their own pockets.

I spoke to many people (Narender, Sandeep, Sanjay etc. etc.) but there was total lack of ownership shown by each of them. No one updates the others about the conversation I used to have and everytime I need to narrate the same story to these people.

Bottom line is, if you want to avoid mental harassment, never ever go for these two packers.

N  16th of Mar, 2007 by
Just to make things more clear about Omex Packers, below is their website :

The company name is Omex Packers (P) Ltd.

And the website for Aggarwal Packers and Logistics is :

A  19th of Mar, 2007 by
I agree with above comments. I also have similar experience with Omex Packers and Movers. Its a pain dealing with these guys so better not deal.
A  25th of Mar, 2007 by
Hmm... so I am not the only having a terrible experience with these guys.

This particular industry is hopeless. What I understood now that they do lot of out-sourcing and due to which there is no accountability. Once you pay, the actual party is out of picture, and all the outsourced ones are interacting with you. Since you dont have any deal with these outsourced peoples, you dont have any control on the situation. At the end, you keep on spending money on phone calls, and atlast you will not get any compensation for the damages too.

Please be very careful in selecting the transporters, and never choose "Omex Packers (P) Ltd" and "Aggarwal Packers and Logistics".
D  27th of Mar, 2007 by
OMEX PACKERS (P) LTD. is used by me and a lot of person in my circle. I'm fully satisfied with its service, commitments and behavior of their staff.
A  27th of Mar, 2007 by
I also had the same experience with omex, my 50% goods is damaged & some items are missing.They dont bother anything after taking the money, & all the money is taken in advance before the delivery, they delivered the goods after 3 days of continuous followup & that also in the midnight at 11.45 PM. They promise every thing before the payment , but they are bloody ###. Never ever book your luggage through them.
D  11th of Oct, 2007 by
Recently i have taken the Services of Omex packers & Movers. But I had served in better way.Mr. Narendra Goyal has taken care of me. Even he called so many times for only 3-4 hour delay for the scheduled time. I recommend this Omex packers & Movers.
A  16th of Mar, 2008 by
This Omex Packers is a useless company. They only believe in charging huge money but the quality of service they provide is sub-standard. No one from this company will help once you pay the amount.

Their comitment is that once you pay, they will screw your happiness.
A  20th of Sep, 2008 by
I also had a similar experience with these people omex packers ... I had sent my bike to jaipur from delhi and it took 2 weeks and still did not reach me . Then I got an annonimous call that the bike was lying some 30 km away from my home . I had to presonally go there searching for it and get it home.
I would request all of you to lets launch a public complaint against them and make sure ppl like them do not do business anymore.
A  14th of Nov, 2008 by
I must say that, is there anyway we can launch complaint against these people as I had big problem with Swastik Packers & Movers. I got my stuffs after 20 days and everything is broken.. Boxes are open and my bed is with full of bugs and poured in oil. Apart from them they are not even answering my call. I strongly recommend not to use this company for any kind of business. Person is Jaypraksh Choudhary, Mangeram and list goes on... Their website is www.swastikpackersmovers.com. Please avoid this company...