Omegle / omegle video option

As of recently when I go to Omegle and click video for some reason I can only see myself and I see a gray screen where the stranger is supposed to be. I also don't even have the option to mute my speaker or turn on/off my camera. There's even gray on my end too but I am able to see myself. It's a different lay out than before. If it helps, I use Safari on my MacBook Pro. Is there a new site attached to Omegle? Please help.

Co
Dec 30, 2018

Comments

• Dr
      3rd of Jan, 2019

its same for me too still gray screen of stranger, did you fix it?

• Fu
      4th of Jan, 2019

It's happening to me too!

7th of Jan, 2019

its still gray ...

9th of Jan, 2019

yeah the grey [censored]ing screen i tried every fuking browsers possible even have better internet speed i dont know wtf is with this site

Best Best Advice +5 Votes

please omegle do something with this grey screen i can see the strangers webcam on absolute every chat site chatroulette.omegletv, chatrandom etc but they all suck i need to talk on omegle but i cant because of your fuking grey screens

9th of Jan, 2019

please tell me you fix this problem because i am very bored and omegle is the best site to talk on

• Da
      13th of Jan, 2019

Same here with Stranger grey screen. Happened after update to Mac OS Mojave. Omegle works fine with Firefox but not Safari. Anyone else with this problem?

• St
      17th of Jan, 2019

Guys I found a way to fix it, I uninstall the Adobe Flash Player 26 NPAPI from my laptop, and keep the Adobe Flash Player 32 PPAPI.

17th of Jan, 2019

@strangerOppa can you send download link please?

17th of Jan, 2019

can you send link of 32 ppapi ?