Omega One Loans / fraud business

400 federal streetAndover, MA, United States
Phone: 18663223912-460

I am too tried to apply for a loans, i went online and search and this so call omegaoneloans.com show up, so i went to their website and summit in my information, and one day later i got an email from them stated that my loans have been approved, after i contacted them and give them my informations over the phone, a day later they called me and told me that my loans have been approve and process but in order for me to receive the Money from them I have to give them 2 advance payments, they called it collateral payments to secure my loans, luckly i have consulted with my friend, and my friend suggest me to see a lawyer before signning any aggreement to make sure everything legitimate. The lawyer suggest that i should do more research about this company because it doesnt sound right, so my friend and I do some searching on the internet, as first we didnt find anything saying about this company on yahoo search, then we try to do search on google.com and luckly we found your website, so i just want to add in to your site another complaint about this fraud business, so that people like me will know and hopefully the goverment or investigator will do something about this. thanks you for posting this information otherwise i would stupidly give them the money and hoping i would get a loan from them. so thanks you!!!

More Omega One Loans Complaints & Reviews