Oman Air — changed the flight time after booking
Hi, I booked a flight from UAE to India and a layover was in Oman for one hour. Within a week for departure, I noticed that the layover time has been changed to 4 hours... and till now the airline has not informed through email, call or message. Such a ridiculous thing. Now when i call they are saying I need to raise a complaint through email which will be responded only after 14 days.
No One is answering the call. Such a worst airline, i dont know how they win awards when they dont have a basic customer satisfaction agenda... never ever i will book my flight with the use less airlines...
Be careful !
Updated by Vishwasb, Dec 08, 2018
It was a short time hitch. But the support received was exceptional.
More Oman Air Complaints & Reviews
- Oman Airlines - luggage lost 
- Oman Air Flight Rescheduling - oman air trouble makers
- Oman Air - compensation 
- Oman Air - baggage delay 
- Oman Air - service : complaint for damages or compensation due to baggage delay 
- Oman Air - flights and transit staff at muscat international airport
- Oman Air - my valuable belongings has been stolen from my hand luggage
- Oman Air - flight cancelation without announcement.
- Oman Air - no reply from oman air calicut office
- Oman Air - penalty charged for a missing flight at the airport