Olyonlines / Don't buy from them, dishonest company

I found really beautiful shoes for my wedding on the website of the company Olyonlines. I ordered them and paid about $100 for the shoes plus postage. It was mentioned on the website that the delivery would take 3-4 weeks, but after 2 months I received nothing. I sent emails and messages through the website, but the seller ignored me. Total scam. Don’t buy from them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Di
Mar 6, 2014

Comments

• Ea
      22nd of Aug, 2014

I completely agree, I ordered some shoes, they never arrived. None of my emails to the owner of the website, or the payment recepient were answered. Complete scam from some Chinese merchants. Paypal will easily refund you if you file a dispute, because Paypal require the seller to respond to a dispute within a 10 day time frame. Since these people never answer anyway, the 10 day time frame will pass with action from the seller, and you will get a complete refund. The whole website is a scam.

• Fr
      21st of Sep, 2014

Thanks for this you two. I have been hunting a certain pair of shoes for nearly a year, they had them at half price with free shipping, but in every size ever, none out of stock, and impossible to find elsewhere. I did some snooping through. A $7 pair of shoes apparently would have made it all the way to Australia with free shipping. Yeah right. I knew something was up. I hope you got your money back. X