Olympic Airline / Ticket problem

1 United States

It was the first time to me to use Olympic airline service; unfortunately it was the worst experience to me.

The connection was: Paris- Athens- Cairo all via Olympic airline

Paris- De Gaulle - Athens: flight no. 206 [Jan. 23, 06] at 19 25,

The flight delayed for about 80 min., no one from Olympic staff had any correct information

When I asked about the other connection in Athens to Cairo, the answer was that, we will catch it on time.

My complaint is the connection from Athens to Cairo: [flight no. 325 on Jan. 24, 05 at 00:00]

The flight to Cairo was cancelled; we received the information at Athens airport- bus from aircraft to the airport and Olympic staff told us that we will join the flight to Alex. In Alex airport, we would find transportation to Cairo for the 4-Passengers.

We caught the craft to Alex, but we arrived Cairo 6-hours later than the already scheduled flight to Cairo,

At 8:30 am. Although we planned to arrive Cairo airport at 02:45 am

By the way, at Alex airport, the station manager arranged for the 4 passengers a very bad quality of taxis for this long trip to Cairo and we asked for a limousine but the answer was he doesn’t have any other solution.

Please I need a compensation for this inconvenience and bad service I have from the airline

Bo