[Resolved] olx.phmy account was banned without notification

i am a daily user of sulit.com.ph for more than 6 years (my account was "ryn1ph" ) and never had any problem in my account.until olx took over the site and it bacame olx.ph, im just trying to sell my items online but suddenly i was banned and i didnt know what happen.. i dont think i will recommend olx.ph to my friends.. i have already told all my friends about olx removing your post and banning members of previously the sulit.com.ph.

olx.ph

• Resolution statement

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Oct 30, 2017

Dear OLX User,

Our specialized team would like to immediately address your concern. Please contact us at [protected]@olx.in so that we can appropriately assist you in this matter.
    We deeply appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks
    Team OLX

• Updated by Ry a, Jan 30, 2018

i am the one who posted the initial thread.. my account before was ryn1ph, they banned it suddenly. Tried to creat another account instead now using my mobile number but again suddenly i cant log in to my account again without prior notice.. my guess is thatt it depends on the mood of their agent if they want to bann an account or not.. they said they contacted me.. i emailed them about it.. no one really cares.. olx.ph is really not a good site to post your item, its better to use some better site like www.shopee.com(highly recommended), and facebook..
    Did you really resolve the problem? No you did not!, ,

Sep 30, 2015

Comments

• So
      Oct 01, 2015

I couldn't agree more. I have had read numerous comment from filipinos about what they don't like or what has changed after their beloved sulit has passed away. Look on the bright side, there are still quite a number of new buy&sell website for filipinos out there that are really good like nakamenos.ph, mybenta and juantambayan.

Also what is a pity about olx is that they limit the number of ads you can create/post if you are just a free user. I've heard naka menos philippines offer a forever listing for filipinos, meaning there is no time frame limit for free ad post. And they are also offering free listing that doesn't require registering an account.

• Me
      Nov 25, 2016

MENOSGASTOS.PH is also an alternative - No ad limits, no need to wait for Admin approval

• Em
      Oct 29, 2017

I used to sell on OLX, until last week when I couldn't sign in because OLX has banned my acct for a violation I am not aware of. I describe my items very well, post clear actual pictures of the item I am selling, answer queries from interested readers, and deactivate a posting as soon as an item is sold. I am very honest with my transactions.
    When OLX banned my acct, I still had two items posted; now I can't find out the status.
    I think. OLX is unfair.

• Sy
      Nov 08, 2017

used to sell on OLX, until last week when I couldn't sign in because they banned my account which was using in my phone and my number is [protected]..this is not fair suddenly you have banned my account really unsatisfactory with you service..please unlock my account as soon as possible

Sep 09, 2019

Please unlock my two account [protected] [protected] my two account number this number

• Sh
      Sep 11, 2019

• Sn
      Sep 12, 2019

Beware of Olx.
    Olx is a Fraud Company. Cheating all the users. Olx is cheating every users. Without any notice account was suspended.

Sep 27, 2019

My account has suspended second time. I want to know how can you suspend my account. Please do something quickly.

• Sn
      Sep 27, 2019

Olx is a Fraud group collecting customers phone numbers and selling to marketing team of various sectors.