[Resolved] Olx.inwant to remove fake ad

i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-[protected] ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)

• Resolution statement

Please describe what steps have been taken by the company to resolve your complaint. Provide as much information as possible. If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number. Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Jul 23, 2016

Dear Faizan,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. When we checked in our records we did not find any Ad as the link shared by you is not complete link. Please share the relevant Ad Id/URL of the ad wherein your number was misused or any other information that would help us in locating the concerned ad.

Thank you!

Regards,
    Team OLX

Ku
Feb 25, 2013

Comments

• Dh
      Mar 15, 2013

• Ji
      Apr 02, 2013

plz remove this fake ad from olx

• Vi
      May 02, 2013

• Si
      May 03, 2013

Please remove this fake add . im getting to many phone calls please remove as soon as possible ..

• Om
      May 12, 2013

i have posted a add for a psp 3001 i am getting many calls and messages please remove it thanx

• Am
      May 13, 2013

my name is AMIT TIWARI. I am from Mumbai (Kandiwali). I want to remove one add from olx that I was not created but my mobile number is used in this add my no is [protected] . Please remove this add as soon as possible. And please suggest me how can get rid in future. I am irritated to receive such kind of bad calls.

May 18, 2013

Hello sir/Madam
    my name is anoop I am from delhi. I want to remove one add from olx that I was not created but my mobile number is used in this add. Please remove this add as soon as possible. And please suggest me how can get rid in future. I am irritated to receive such kind of bad calls. pls remove this add
    Add url given below: http://newdelhi.olx.in/i-have-hero-honda-bike-iid-510322911

• Yo
      May 27, 2013

i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91- [protected]... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)

• 98
      Jul 05, 2013

iwant to remove ad for my cell ph & ad from olx.in. my friend has made a fake id plz kindly remove plz... my no. is [protected]

• Wa
      Jul 12, 2013

Iwant to removecell phone ad of micromax canvas HD pro from olx.in ... Somebody have made my fake ad for cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-[protected] with the name chandra pujari... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... i am very frusted that i m getting calls/ msg plz kindly remove that ...thnx ... :)

• Ha
      Jul 13, 2013

my friend ad a fake post of Nokia Asha 302 Please remove this Ad as soon as possible which have mobile no [protected] please remove this Ad
    If you have any trouble to find this Ad than please contact on my number [protected]
    Please take action very Fast

• Ra
      Aug 09, 2013

i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... somebody have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-[protected] ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)

Aug 26, 2013

http://karachi.olx.com.pk/news-anchor-iid-539439615 plz delet that add

Aug 26, 2013

http://karachi.olx.com.pk/news-anchor-iid-539439615 plz remove this add from olx .. i m unaible to remove it

Jun 21, 2016