[Resolved] Olx.infake number

Sombody used my phn number n posted a fake ad about honda activa using name bunny and activa model of 2012 n used of 1800 kms
from morning im getng many cals im gettng very irritated of it..im a college student n im gettng very prbms durng college hours due to cals pls remove that ad
its a vry kind request

• Resolution statement

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Nov 05, 2014

Hi Rajesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    We have already actioned on the concern shared by you. Kindly share your email Id on [protected]@olx.in for us to assist you better.

Regards,
    OLX India

Th
Sep 23, 2013

Comments

• Ab
      Sep 18, 2013
    Olx. In - REMOVAL OF FAKE AD
    India
    olx.in

a freind of mine gave a fake ad of selling my cellphone on olx.in giving my cell number . I want to get that ad removed from olx.in. Plz help me to get that ad removed from the website. linki of the add specified below:

Sep 24, 2013

I want to remove an add posted by ma frnd..i m frequently getting calls frm olc to my num..so I kindly request you to remove ma add...my name is Thurab [protected]..it is based on 2 adds..mob nd ps3

• Pr
      Apr 02, 2014

someone had posted fake ad with my contact no. [protected] of yonex arcsaber fb and lining woods n90 badminton racquet...i dont wanna to have any more calls regarding this ad of badminton racquets please remove my no...as fast as possible..

• Ra
      Nov 05, 2014
    Olx. In - Fake Ad- Olx.in
    Olx
    Chennai
    India

Somebody gave a fake add about splendor nxg and gave my contact no.
    i have been getting numerous calls and am truly very stressed out.
    please do something about it.

chennai.olx.in/sale-fo-the-honda-activa-2013-iid-[protected]