[Resolved] OLXremove my number and ad too

Hello,

My name is nawaz I am a bussiness man and some one has posted an my fake ad in olx.In that im going to sell my mobile for cheap price. Please remove my ad.
My id is with : [protected]
My name - nawaz
Ad details : a person calls and asks me about my mobile phone samsung note 2. They ask me about price and when I am going to sell it.
Please help me to remove the add. I tried but im unable to find it.
*i am getting 50 calls a day. Please help..

Sha nawaz

• Resolution statement

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Sep 27, 2014

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    We have taken prompt action on the concern shared by you. We request you to share your email address at [protected]@olx.in for us to assist you better.

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Dec 29, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    We are eager to resolve this matter for you at the earliest. Please respond to us with the relevant details at [protected]@olx.com.pk.

We look forward to your reply.

OLX Pakistan

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Jul 06, 2015

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    We have taken prompt action on the concern shared by you. Please revert to us on [protected]@olx.in so that we can assist you better.

We look forward to your reply.
    OLX India

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Aug 18, 2015

Dear Zubin, We are grateful to you for bringing this to our notice. In order to take the appropriate actions, please respond to us with the relevant details at [protected]@olx.in. We look forward to your reply. Regards, OLX India.

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Sep 23, 2015

Hi Mr. Tahir,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    We wish to inform you that the concern has been addressed and a mailer with all the relevant details has been sent to your mailbox. Please refer the mail received from [protected]@olx.com.pk.

OLX Pakistan

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2015

Dear Nazeer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have taken prompt action on the concern shared by you. Please contact us at [protected]@olx.in for further assistance in this matter.
    Additionally, we appreciate your feedback and will share it with the concerned department.

We look forward to your response.

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2015

Hi Siddhant,
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    Please contact us at [protected]@olx.in immediately by providing the relevant details of the ad. We wish to take this concern on priority and take the appropriate actions.

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Jul 23, 2016

Dear Shoaib,

We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused to you. We would very much like to look into your concern and help you further.

It would only mean so much to us, if we can re-mediate your issue at the quickest. To do, so please share all the relevant details with us at [protected]@olx.com.pk. Our team would look into your problem and take all the necessary steps as appropriate.

Do share all the details. We await your response!

Am
Jan 20, 2014

Comments

• Zu
      Jan 08, 2007
    Olx.in - Indian currency scanned
    India

This is to bring to your notice that an online service has allowed one of it's member to host a scanned image of the Indian 100 Rupee note. Scanning currency notes is a MAJOR offense in India.

Jul 04, 2009
    Rolxwatch. Net - Fraud
    Rolxwatch.net

I sent this awful website $950 via bank wire thinking I was purchasing a Rolex Yachtmaster watch. I wired the money into a Philadelphia account to a man named Francis Callo. After I sent my payment I demanded a phone number and was given a FAKE NUMBER! A poor confused woman told me people she didnt know have been calling and ordering watches! I knew I was scammed then for sure. This was August 2005. I since contacted the IFCC, FBI, FTC, and the Attorney General and have had no luck. This website uses different names to converse with you and gives phony telephone numbers. They are probably not even based here in the United States. Just to see what would happen I sent them an email and they conversed with me with a womans name and gave me her bank information for me to wire the money into for a watch! I called this poor woman in Utah and she said she dosen't know what was going on at all. She says thousands of dollars are showing up in her account. To make a long story short, THIS WEBSITE IS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! Do not send the site a dime you wont get a watch.

Oct 15, 2012
    Olx.com - Money scam
    India
    olx.in

I have seen an add in Olx.com of sale of galaxy s2 at rupees 15000 he is from dehradun. And i am from visakhapatnam. He said me to send some amount initially to start the courier of the phone. So i deposited amount 6000rs in Narad muni pandey's(the a/c in which he told me to deposit) a/c. After that he said that started the process. Till 1 week he said there is a problem in courier service.But now when i am calling him he swithced off the phone.
    Now please help me to how to recover my money.

• So
      Mar 02, 2013

i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +91-[protected] ... to please kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)

• Ya
      Mar 03, 2013

i wanted to remove add from olx.in because my friend had made a fake ad of yamaha fz bick .my phone no.+91-[protected]...kindly remove the ad and do the needful...

• Ra
      Mar 08, 2013

there is ad posted for audi a4 on my name rahul raj khanna for rs 300000 and my contact number is provided ([protected]) but this fake i would request you to remove it . My contact number is [protected]

• Ab
      Mar 13, 2013

i wanted to remove add from olx.in because my friend had made a fake ad of hond dio... my phone no is [protected].. kindly remove the add and do the need full

• Bo
      Mar 19, 2013

my mobile no. has alos mentioned in fake advertisment
    Olx have posted fake advertisement with my mobile no. here i am giving link to the advertisement i have mail to [protected]@olx.in for solution but i could not get any acknowledgment. please help to close olx in india.

i have become mentally sick by receiving phone calls .

advertisement url

Please help to close these url.

even i want the detail of these advertisement from where it got created.

• Ir
      Apr 09, 2013

i really want to remove my post fake add because my friend added this add my mobile number [protected]...
    please help me ...i tired to answers to calls...

Apr 11, 2013

i wanted to remove add from olx.in because my friend had made a fake ad of yamaha fz bick and car .my phone no.+91-[protected]...kindly remove the ad and do the needful..

• Mi
      Apr 22, 2013

i wanted to remove add from olx.in because my friend had made a fake ad of hummer h1.. my phn no. +91-[protected]...kindly remove the ad and do the needful..

• Jy
      May 02, 2013

Kindly remove this add as it is a fake add posted using my number... Its very troubling so plz remove it
    URL : http://m.olx.in/item/show/506788151

• Mo
      May 04, 2013

kindly remove my ad for xperia u cell add my no. is [protected]

• De
      May 09, 2013

i wanted to remove add from olx.in because my friend had made a fake ad of pulsar 200ns @ rs 50000.my phone no.+91-[protected]...kindly remove the ad and do the needful. Here is link...:- http://bhopal.olx.in/pulsar-200ns-4month-old-iid-508257442

May 19, 2013

i want to remove my ad from olx.in because my freind had made a fake ad of passion pro @ Rs.15000my phone no.[protected] kindly remove the ad and do the needful.

• Ta
      May 21, 2013

somebody give fake add. i am fed up with a hundreds of calls. plz remove this as soon as possible

• Ab
      May 26, 2013

i want to remove my ad from olx.in because my friend had made a fake ad of honda civic phone no.[protected] kindly remove the ad and do the needful.

• Xy
      May 28, 2013

i want to remove ad for my cell phone ad from olx.in ... my friends have made a fake ad for my cell phone using my mobile no. that are +[protected] ... to kindly remove my ad or remove my mobile no. from the ad ... thnx ... :)
    ad link is...http://lahore.olx.com.pk/03218820865-call-me-if-u-want-suzuki-every-wagon-2008-silver-2012-reg-iid-511979521

May 29, 2013

please remove my add.. my frnds has posted 2 3 adds so kindly request you to remove my adds on this mobile number [protected]
    I am getting so many calls so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz remove my adds plzzzzzz

May 29, 2013

I want to remove my add from olx add plzzzzzzz I request you to remove my adds on this number [protected]
    im getting so many calls please remove

I want to remove add from olx please remove add on [protected]

• Bh
      May 31, 2013

hello sir, madam
    plese remove this post .
    someone use my cell no. in thios add.

• Ne
      Jun 09, 2013

• Wa
      Jun 10, 2013

Hello someone has posted fake ad about iphone 5 and my phone number is misused kindly remove it [protected] is my number pakistan faisalabad

• Ta
      Jun 11, 2013

i want to remove an add from olx some one posted it wrong from my name and no for selling s3 at 15000 kndly plz remove this add my name is mohammad talha and my no is [protected] or [protected] so please remove this add

• Hl
      Jun 11, 2013

http://bangalore.olx.in/yamaha-ybr-110for-just-21000-iid-518689285 in this url some person added my bike sell... its a fake add please remove this... or suggest me to delete this add, , , ,

Jun 12, 2013

I want to remove fake ad which was uploaded by a stranger. So I want to remove that add my phone no are : [protected] ..m waiting for getting

• Po
      Jun 15, 2013

i remove the ad posted on my brothers name for sale of 4bhk flat on this no.[protected]. i kindly request u to delete the ad soon ..its creating lots of trouble. thanks..

Jun 16, 2013

Jun 21, 2013

• Al
      Jun 24, 2013

I want to remove add from olx please remove add on [protected]
    my no. has also mentioned in fake advertisment
    Olx have posted fake advertisement with my no.
    kindly remove my add pls

Jun 25, 2013

i want to remove my fake add so i resquest you to remove my add on this [protected]

Jun 27, 2013

Jun 28, 2013

i want to remove my add so pls remove the add from this no-[protected]

• Um
      Jul 01, 2013

wanted to remove add from olx.in because my
    friend had made a fake ad of honda activa .my
    phone no.[protected]...kindly remove the ad
    and do the needful...

Jul 02, 2013

I want To Remove My Add My Cell Phone Is Sold Now Also Calls Are Coming My Add Link Is http://mumbai.olx.in/brand-new-nokia-e5-5-mp-3-month-used-for-sale-at-a-very-low-rate-iid-523831046 Its Nokia E5 Please Remove It Thank's In Advance. Buy.

Jul 02, 2013

http://mumbai.olx.in/brand-new-nokia-e5-5-mp-3-month-used-for-sale-at-a-very-low-rate-iid-523831046 Please Remove My Add Thank's In Advance Buy.

Jul 03, 2013

this is a fake ad made posted by my friend. please remove this. cell no. [protected] shikhar agarwal. please remove this as soon as possible. fed up of getting calls..

Jul 03, 2013

hello sir,
    somebody has posted a fake add in olx website regarding a sale of car Hyundai accent on 29Th June, white color, price 130000 and have added my name- salman and cell number- [protected] and address- Bangalore, basavanagudi. i am getting frequent calls everyday.
    i request u to remove the add as soon as possible.

• Am
      Jul 05, 2013

please remove this post.. or how can edit this add...?

I posted this add without any mail id registration

i posted this add Free post..

how can delete this post.. i don't know any Email id and password..

pls help me...