Oliverio Home Improvements / Awful service

United States Review updated:
3.75

Going on three years now that we hired Oliverio Home Improvements, 1400 Methyl Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15216. Owner: Bill Oliverio. Hired to do renovations and were paid. Work is still not finished and we will see them in court. Warning-don't pay in advance of work completed satisfactorily.

Did not know at time, that this is really just some guy and his sons working out of their house - no official training. No certifications. Many good home improvement businesses in the Pittsburgh. Do your homework and get references to check their work. This guy is just very, very bad news.
Va

Comments

Da
  7th of Oct, 2008
You have no idea how long we have waited for justice.
Ki
  12th of Apr, 2009
The owner, Bill Oloverio took money from me and did a lousy job. They never finished, destroyed things and cut electrical wires. Sue them, get a judgement and put a lein on their home.

That's what I'm doing.

KIng
Ki
  12th of Apr, 2009
Yeah...he declared bankruptcy a few years back. Like he is owed. Oh wipe away my debts, I can't pay...He will PAY. caaaaaaash
Ma
  27th of Jul, 2009

Oliverio Home Improvements - Cheaters
Oliverio Home Improvements
oliveriohomeimprovements.org

These jerks gave me a good price, but now I know why. There work sucks -- I would sue them if I could.
Be
  1st of Aug, 2009

Oliverio Home Improvements - Awful company
Oliverio Home Improvements
oliveriohomeimprovements.org

This company took 2 years to finish a remodeling job. most of the time had to call constantly to come by to work. work still done poorly. find a better company and nicer people.