[Resolved] Olive Gardenservice and food

On May 5 2017 my family and I went to Olive Garden in Edmonton it is the Olive Garden where Red Lobster is located. We arrived at the restaurant on May 5 at 15:30 knowing it was Friday and we would be ahead of the busy supper hour. When we arrived we had a 20 minute wait for a table. Not because it was busy but because they did not have enough servers. This is not acceptable why do they not book enough servers if it is not busy they can send the servers home after 4 hours if there is not enough work. I ordered a Bud Light Draft and when the waitress came back I was informed that they ran out of bud light. While I was sitting at my table I was listening to another couple ordering and she named the drafts on tap and she offered him a bud light He ordered a bud light and received it. I was sober and had not been drinking so this was not the issue. Our salad arrived with hot bowls I have been to Olive Garden numerous times and every time my salad bowl is served chilled. The bread sticks were stale and not warm. My supper was luke warm. I was very disappointed with the service and the quality of food. I will not be back to an Olive Garden in Canada for this reason. The table was small, overcrowded, we did not have enough room for everything on the table. I am very disappointed.
The bill was 123. and change. It was not worth any of it. As I said I visit the Olive Garden frequently when I go to Traverse City Michigan or Saginaw Michigan and I never complain I enjoy the food but will not go to another Olive Garden in Canada.

• Resolution Statement

• Olive Garden Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2017

Hi tyhill9293 - Please contact us at [protected]@olivegarden.com . Our Guest Relations team will be happy to assist. - Stephen

Ty
May 07, 2017

Comments

•   May 07, 2017

Because it is 3:30 in the afternoon. They do not need a ### ton of servers. If 20 minutes is too long to wait, then you should have taken your happy ### to Taco Bell.

May 07, 2017

How do you know not enough servers were scheduled? Have you ever worked in a restaurant? Servers call in sick. Servers simply don't show up. Servers call in and quit. Servers call in and say their car won't start and their running severely late. So, don't assume.

May 10, 2017

@neatdude That doesn't even make any sense. Be quiet.

May 10, 2017

Let us know if you finagle free food out of this so I know to never eat at OG again.