[Resolved] Olive Gardenonline to go

I am a disabled veteran and my family and i have never eaten here. All i ask is that my food be on time, and the way i asked for it. Simple. When i went up to the location to pick up my online order, the server at the online orders booth (yes the booth says online to go orders) tells me that my order was not ready and never seen. I showed her the confirmation email.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Little Rock, ARShe told me her restaurant does not do online orders and my best bet would be to call it in next time.
I promise you, word of mouth and customer satisfaction is everything when managing a business. I can't believe they thought anyone would accept that as a viable complaint. I asked for the managers phone number, and drove home empty handed to my hungry family. Its a school night. So much for trusting my online order would be fulfilled and picked up prior to my kids going to bed. I will never order from this establishment again.

• Resolution Statement

• Olive Garden Customer Care's Response · May 04, 2017

Sergeant Mitchell - I'm concerned about your takeout experience. Please contact us at [protected]@olivegarden.com and mention your complaintsboard.com review. We'd like to resolve this for you. - Stephen

Je