[Resolved] Olive Garden / olive garden - meat in vegetarian food
Me and my daughter came in for a good dinner. Olive Garden is one of her favorite place and she keeps pushing us to visit this place in Boise, Idaho. We ordered five cheese zitte and Alfredo pasta. After multiple time calling out that the food needs to be vegetarian they ended up having meat in the food this is second time in last 5. Never going to try again. Bad quality!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Olive Garden Customer Care's Response, May 04, 2017
We're sorry to hear this. Please contact us at [protected]@olivegarden.com so we can help. Please mention your complaintsboard.com review. - Stephen
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn