Olive Garden / manager was not professional
we went out to dinner to olive garden.
we were 8 persons.
there werent too many costumers that night.
we had our table, the waitress and also manager took our order.
she got us the bread first a couple of plate, 15 minutes later she got us one bowl of salad for 8 people, but no salad plates.
so, only 3 of us ate salad.
we never got more salad, we got the rest of the salad plates tough.
so, more than 30 minutes past and we were hungry and impacient, so we needed our bill.
the manager brought the bill.
she charged us 8 drinks and $5.60 per person for the salad, salad that only 3 people ate.
the total was $66 for 8 cokes and a bowl of salad!
service was terrible and the manager was not professional at all.
what a bad experience.
i bet that salad was like $3.00 from sysco!
if anyone know how to let the regional manager knows about the incident i will apreciate it!
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden - theft of personal property, I am a customer that goes there 6 days a week for 3 years and I had some things stolen off the table 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn