Olive Garden

Posted: Oct 18, 2017 by

kudos

Olive Garden #1525 Server Kristina L, table 62 date 10/18/2017chk#50069.

I know this app is for complaint, however I want to share with you folks, the best server & experience that we ever had at a restaurant in a long time. Our 9 year old grand-daughter chose Olive Garden to celebrate her birthday this evening. Our server was very pleasant, on top of drink, salad & breadstick refills. She used words like, my pleasure, no problem. I was a server for 13 years, so I know when a server really enjoys their job. Kristina was amazing. I spoke to the mgr as we were leaving & told him the Kristina was amazing, but I know they you already know that :) I looked on my receipt for feedback info, nothing on the receipt. So to the corporate office, please recognize the talent in your servery Kristina, in Wyomissing PA.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Comments

N  18th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
your grand-daughter is l 6 days older then i am. I am turning 9 in october 24. unless you live in england where it is already october 19, then your grandaugher is days older then me.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree