Olive Garden / food was sub par and made everyone have diarrhea

Carlsbad CaliforniaCarlsbad, US

Hi,

We just frequented your location in Carlsbad Ca. last night and after eating the food 3 out of 5 of us had to rush to the bathroom to have diarrhea.
By the way the mens bathroom stalls were not in good shape! Then this morning the other 2, same frantic need to go.

Server was very polite helpful, as was his attitude but many of the items we wanted either weren't available or he brought us other items that we did not order as a replacement. Nice thought but without our knowledge?

There was a smell in the whole restaurant of like a vomit odor which I assumed was just a bad cheesy smell.?! Food to me tasted like something was not fresh or improperly stored, old or ??

Its been a while since we have visited Olive Garden and I have to say the experience was nothing like what I remembered from times past.

Lastly we provided a coupon which I believe the manager stated was not acceptable though she did make up by offering us an alternative.

Not sure what else to say other than we came to celebrate a 8 yr olds birthday and no one enjoyed the experience. Im usually not one to complain but to me for an $85.00 meal we should have something good to say about the experience and expense other than diarrhea and a lighter wallet!

Sincerely and Kind Regards,