[Resolved] Olive Garden — food
Been to Olive Garden numerous times. This visit in Clarksville TN was by far the worst food we have ever eaten. The soup was overcooked.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Clarksville, TNThe Rotelli was so overcooked it fell apart and there was water at the bottom of the plate. The server Karen was excellent but the chef needs to learn al dente. The restaurant was clean and the staff was polite and courteous.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Olive Garden Customer Care's Response · May 04, 2017
Mr. Bayonne - I'm sorry to hear our food let you down. We'd like to help. Please contact our Guest Relations team at [protected]@olivegarden.com, and mention your complaintsboard.com review. Thanks Stephen
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn