[Resolved] Olive Garden / customer dissatisfied, pre reservations issues, rude management at establishment

Melbourne, FL, United States

On May 15, 2017 my party of 40 people attended the Olive Garden establishment located at 2508 W. New Haven Ave. Melbourne Fl. We made prior reservations at this establishment 2 weeks in advance to let them know we were having a wedding party of 40 people. I called again a week prior to date to reconfirm. Then on the night of the wedding and dinner, I called the Olive Garden establishment at 630 pm and let them know we would be arriving at 730 and to ensure the tables were ready and again to re confirm. Everything was fine when I spoke to the lady on the phone who claimed to be the manager. Once my party arrived, the tables were not ready, the staff and management was extremely rude and rolling their eyes when I was speaking to them about the situation. They claimed no ine had re confirmed the reservations. We ended up finally being seated at 830 pm, which is an hour later than our planned reservation of 730. I would have liked an apology and someone who was not so rude and acted in a more professional manner. This was my wedding day and my wedding dinner and I planned to enjoy my dinner at this establishment.

Stacy McGee

• Resolution statement

• Olive Garden Customer Care's Response, May 17, 2017

Hi Stacy - We're sorry to hear about your visit. Please contact us at [protected]@olivegarden.com. We'd love to help! - Stephen

Sm