[Resolved] Olive Garden / chicken parmesan
I visited our local restaurant (near penn square in Oklahoma City) 02 May, I ordered chicken Parmesan. The chicken was cooked hard and tasted burnt. I told my server food was over cooked, and he didn't seem concerned, said he would let the kitchen staff know, however he made no effort to replace the entree. I felt that was inadequate. My family and I eat at this late cation often and food is generally pretty good until now.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Olive Garden Customer Care's Response, May 04, 2017
Sonja - This is concerning and we'd like to know more. Please contact us at [protected]@olivegarden.com and mention your complaintsboard.com review. Thanks! Stephen
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn