Olive Gardenburnt lasagna ordered for catering

I ordered the lasagna that serves 12 people for a party I was having on Sunday December 2nd at 4:00pm. My son picked it the prepaid food and also ordered 2 1/2 bread sticks at 3:00pm from the Olive Garden at 18090 Walnut Street Cary, NC 27518. Order number--[protected]. Shortly after 4:00pm on Sunday I took the lasagna out of the bag and tried to cut it. The sides, and bottom layer was so burnt that I could not cut through it. I was so embarrassed to have to serve the burnt lasagna, but did not have any choice. I called the Olive Garden on Monday, December 3rd around 11:20am and spoke with a manager. He promised to make it right and got my email address and said he would be sending me a gift certificate. It never came. So on Tuesday, December 4th I again called the Cary Olive Garden and spoke with a different manager-- Eliza (not sure of the spelling, but he had an accent) He took my name, phone number and my email address and said he was so sorry for the product and the other manager not doing what he said he would do. He said as soon as he set up for lunch he would email a certificate to me---- but not to post any pictures of the burnt lasagna. Again I did not hear from this manager in any way. So I am not happy with the burnt lasagna or the two managers lying to me. So what do I need to do now???

Olive Garden

Al
Dec 05, 2018

Comments

•   Dec 05, 2018

Next time buy a frozen lasagna in the grocery store (there many brands; lasagna is lasagna, they're all the same) and bake it yourself.