Old Time Theater / Undelivered dvs

Old Time Theatre
The Old Time Theater based in N.Y. is a fraudulent business!!! They have loads of
complaints against them. I ordered dvd's from them, received a " conformation number", and used my debit card. After 3wks. with no delivery, I attemted to call the "company"
They wre not accepting anymore voice mail and I couldn't log in to the website.
My advice to you out there is:

1. DO NOT do business with these people !!!

2. If you ALREADY have, call your credit card company and tell them about the fraud.

3. THE CARD CO. will debit your account(in about 10 days) after they do a routine

No matter what the AMOUNT $$$$, don't let them get away with this!!!

4. FILE a complaint on this website. They need to be accountable!!!

D.F.H. in Maine

N  20th of Aug, 2008 by

Old Time Theater - Terrible experience
Old Time Theater
North Hollywood
Phone: 877-270-3582

Should have googled two weeks ago and found this site, good thing it was through paypal who is returning $40.00 to my credit card. Should have followed my rules and never used internet ordering but always called and used the google earth map to check address. All be warned Paypal is a good free service to protect on-line purchases. Read about it with the link i provided.
A  21st of Aug, 2008 by
I am awaiting the results of a PAYPAL complaint investigation. 3 weeks with no product and no answer to emails.
A  29th of Aug, 2008 by
I orderd cd's and have yet to recieve them. Tried calling their customer support and got voice mail and was disconnected. This site should be shut down and they should all be put in jail.
A  3rd of Sep, 2008 by
I ordered dvd's, and have not received. Also tried calling multiple times and got voicemail, which was FULL, so you couldn't leave message. e-mailed multiple times with no response. They were very quick in taking money. I have filed complaint to bbb in ca. I hope they put them in jail where they belong.
A  5th of Sep, 2008 by
I am about to file my claim - please provide me with all info-
I ordered my product in mid July -

Attorney General's Office for Consumer Protection

Local BBB

Local postal authority

Please provide me with all necessary addresses if you have them
A  8th of Jan, 2009 by
I am also waiting for my movies and they took the money out of my account and everytime i call them no matter what time it is there is always a recording and their mailboxes are always full. I have emailed them many times with no response. There must be something we can do about this. I don't have alot of money to begin with so this is really horrible.

Bill To:

Shipment Tracking:
The Old Time Theater Items
1 Abbott & Costello @ $69.95 = $69.95
Sub-Total: $69.95
Shipping: $7.50 (Priority Mail (Usually 2-3 Days))
Sales Tax: $0.00
The Old Time Theater Total: $77.45
Store Credit: -$0.00

TOTAL DUE: $77.45
N  27th of Jan, 2009 by

Old Time Theater - Dvd's not sent
Old Time Theater
North Hollywood

Ordered the Munsters Dvd set, the money was taken from my account with 2 week shipment. Never received the Dvds, no response to my inquieres via email, the phone number given is no longer in service.