Old Time Theater / Undelivered dvs

1 ME, United States Review updated:

The Old Time Theater based in N.Y. is a fraudulent business!!! They have loads of
complaints against them. I ordered dvd's from them, received a " conformation number", and used my debit card. After 3wks. with no delivery, I attemted to call the "company"
They wre not accepting anymore voice mail and I couldn't log in to the website.
My advice to you out there is:

1. DO NOT do business with these people !!!

2. If you ALREADY have, call your credit card company and tell them about the fraud.

3. THE CARD CO. will debit your account(in about 10 days) after they do a routine

fraud-search.

No matter what the AMOUNT $$$$, don't let them get away with this!!!

4. FILE a complaint on this website. They need to be accountable!!!

D.F.H. in Maine

Comments

• Va
      20th of Aug, 2008
    Old Time Theater - Terrible experience
    Old Time Theater
    North Hollywood
    California
    Phone: 877-270-3582
    theoldtimetheater.com

Should have googled two weeks ago and found this site, good thing it was through paypal who is returning $40.00 to my credit card. Should have followed my rules and never used internet ordering but always called and used the google earth map to check address. All be warned Paypal is a good free service to protect on-line purchases. Read about it with the link i provided.

• Ro
      21st of Aug, 2008

I am awaiting the results of a PAYPAL complaint investigation. 3 weeks with no product and no answer to emails.

• Ro
      29th of Aug, 2008

I orderd cd's and have yet to recieve them. Tried calling their customer support and got voice mail and was disconnected. This site should be shut down and they should all be put in jail.

3rd of Sep, 2008

I ordered dvd's, and have not received. Also tried calling multiple times and got voicemail, which was FULL, so you couldn't leave message. e-mailed multiple times with no response. They were very quick in taking money. I have filed complaint to bbb in ca. I hope they put them in jail where they belong.

• Br
      5th of Sep, 2008

I am about to file my claim - please provide me with all info-
    I ordered my product in mid July -

Attorney General's Office for Consumer Protection

Local BBB

Local postal authority

Please provide me with all necessary addresses if you have them

• Pa
      8th of Jan, 2009

I am also waiting for my movies and they took the money out of my account and everytime i call them no matter what time it is there is always a recording and their mailboxes are always full. I have emailed them many times with no response. There must be something we can do about this. I don't have alot of money to begin with so this is really horrible.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shipment Tracking:
    The Old Time Theater Items
    1 Abbott & Costello @ $69.95 = $69.95
    Sub-Total: $69.95
    Shipping: $7.50 (Priority Mail (Usually 2-3 Days))
    Sales Tax: $0.00

Old Time Theater
    North Hollywood
    California
    oldtimetheater.com

Ordered the Munsters Dvd set, the money was taken from my account with 2 week shipment. Never received the Dvds, no response to my inquieres via email, the phone number given is no longer in service.