Old Navy / return policy
Daughter returned a brand new coat she purchased three weeks ago with a receipt. She was told she had to use her store credit for the return that day. She was unable to find anything she liked as she depends on stores stocking larger sizes to find a flattering fit. She left the store with a purchase she was not satisfied with so as not to forfeit her return. Honestly this policy is outrageous.
I would like a refund of 29.56 in the form of store gift card to be used at leisure.
More Old Navy Complaints & Reviews
- Old Navy - different prices in store vs. online 
- Old Navy - contest 
- Old Navy - fraud and cheating! 
- Old Navy - too friendly!! 
- Old Navy - unnotified credit card limit decrease 
- Old Navy - mens old navy jeans
- Old Navy - fleece jackets and sweatshirts
- Old Navy - online ordering
- Old Navy - unethical 
- Old Navy - price of men loose fit/bootcut jeans