Old Dubliner Pub Squaw Valley / poor service

1 1850 Village South Rd. #41CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 530-584-6041

I have visited the Auld Dubliner pub in Squaw Valley many times…several dozen times. At least half the times the service was absolutely miserable and I only kept coming back because there are few choices for food in Squaw Valley other than the Auld Dubliner pub. Several times I have sat and waited for over 15 minutes for an Old Dubliner pub server to greet me and take my order. I wasn't in a hurry so I was curious to see just how ignorant and incompetent their Squaw Valley servers really are. At lunch it took 40 minutes from the time I sat down until the time I was served…..TERRIBLE. Totally unacceptable service at the Squaw Valley Auld Dubliner pub. And not to mention lots of late night bar fights. In my opinion there is inadequate security given the number of bar fights at this Old Dubliner Olympic Valley restaurant.

St

Comments

• Ta
      27th of Sep, 2010

I suggest trying Twenty-Two Bistro for great food and service or Cornice Cantina for cheap but delicious mexican (if you order at the bar the service is pretty speedy).