Olan Ross White Van Scam / scammed

Cincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:
I was approached by two men in a white van selling Olan Ross speakers and a sound system out of the back of the van. My husband and I paid them $325 for the speakers and the sound system. We were shown a brochure of the speakers priced at (MSRP) $3100 each by the smooth talker. Once home and we did a search on the internet we soon realized that it was a complete scam. "to good to be true"!!!
Ke

Comments

Da
  16th of Mar, 2009
I too was approached by two men in a blue explorer selling speakers in the back in there SUV. They claimed that they had picked up there order and had been given two extra speakers that were priced at 31oo hundred dollars, they showed me a brochure as well. they sold me these two speakers right outside of killeen TX in a small town called Belton. I soon went home and realized that I had been scammed.
Un
  22nd of Mar, 2010
They got me too. Two boys Driving a mini van Chevy Venture lecense plate # 399MBI Probably a rental so if some one knows what to do with this information and acts fast stop them from getting another sucker like me. This happend in Nokomis, FL. 3:30pm